Lauren CMJ

Saw Lauren today at CMJ. She is a petite dirty blonde woman, intelligent, bit of a lone-wolf, but fun to talk to. Lauren has the creamiest, softest skin I ever felt, and she allowed me the pleasure of massaging it completely. Her touch was lovely and soft, very erotic, and she left no patch untouched.

Lauren has returned from a brief hiatus, and this is Ottawa's gain. Her lovely and delicate body deserves further exploration, and I for one will revisit her charms.

Southie

• Like 1

Met Lauren at noon. Very beautiful young girl, spinner body, nice tanned skin and nice bum and perky breast. And a beautiful face. Started with a nice soapy shower, and then on the table where she gave me a pretty good massage. We chatted through out the massage. Then she asked me to flip over where she started a long teasing finished. She left me for a few minutes to recover, before I took my shower. Had a very good time with her.

I had a great session with Lauren. Even with the positive reviews and description, I was pleasantly surprised on how beautiful she is. Great smile and eyes and a wonderful attitude. I had a great time and I intend to repeat.

Thanks for the fun time Lauren!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.