Professionalism - refreshing experience

This is not really a recommendation so I'm putting it in the discussion area. I was just so impressed, I had to share this experience.

The other day I saw an ad Belle Bordeaux had posted with a special for St Patty's day. I had been thinking about booking an appointment with her so sent her an email to inquire.

When I didn't receive a response, I just assumed that she had been booked up and I was out of luck. I've grown accustom to not getting replies and just attribute it to a busy SP.

Well, the next day I received an email from Belle apologizing for not getting back to me sooner. To make it up to me, she also offered to extend the special rate tome should I still wish to book an appointment.

Unfortunately, her schedule and mine did not mesh . However, I was truly impressed with this lady's professionalism. She really understands that business is about relationships.

I can't wait to meet her in person.

Dabbler

Wow, you know its funny how such a little thing will go a long way towards client service. Client responsiveness means so much.

Way to go Belle!