Having hands on and mouth on experience with Lovely Dorinda's beauty breasts and nipples also really turn me on :)

picture.php?albumid=1643&pictureid=10081

Yzabelle from Montreal, sensitive, perfect erect nipples, beautiful breasts, also had the opportrunity to had hands/mouth on experience with them, her breasts are irresistible as well

picture.php?albumid=1335&pictureid=9754

Bailey, I love this picture of your nipple, beautiful breasts, erect nipples, au natural, I love either natural or man mades. I also enjoy the size, especially when you can get your pecker in between her breasts,yummy :mrgreen:

picture.php?albumid=1091&pictureid=8143

Megforfun also has beautiful breasts, with very erect nipples, I love kissing these too ;) I look for size, perky nipples are a turn on as well. Its a pain sometimes when you have those really sensitive breasts, and the lady asks you before hand, in such a manner that her boobies are out of play cause they are over sensitive.

These women that I have posted pictures of captured the essence of gorgeous breasts, and lickable,suckable breasts and nipples. I have not seen Naughty Angel, but I'm always very intrigued by her total beauty, not just her breasts and nipples. Again if the size is there, and you are allowed to have a boob f**k it feels so nice.

picture.php?albumid=1516&pictureid=9335

Guest W***ledi*Time
Best Nipples?

I have very fond memories of these, and of course of their admirable owner. And thanks to Gina for sharing some great photos with us on her current albums!

picture.php?albumid=1616&pictureid=9980

I am a nipple man, the size of the breasts can be big or small, but I will be captivated if the nipples are truly amazing!

For me sensitivity, the look of them and especially how big they get really, really turn me on. I often spend a lot of times teasing nipples, some might even say worshiping them! LOL

If I could say Top 3, which is a hard choice to make as I have seen many amazing nipples in my time at CERB I would have to say:

Katedot - My favorite nipples - my thoughts when I first saw them:

I stopped dead in my tracks once I had her top off, she has perky a cups, but her nipples, Oh my God, her nipples. I am a nipple man and she has the most amazing pink nipples that are oh so responsive and become oh so erect as I paid them a lavish amount of attention.

When someone has sensitive nipples like Kate does I love to look at their expression when I am sucking, licking and nibbling them, Kate's head arched back and the slightly open mouth and fluttering eyes are burned in my mind, teasing her like this was getting me incredibly aroused

Emma Alexandra - kissing, sucking and licking her nipples was causing her to twitch…I swear she almost came as I was flicking my tongue across her amazing nipples. I now know I am going to have to book a submissive session with someone, because as I was sucking her nipples (and flicking my tongue across it while in my mouth) she was pushing my head against her chest harder and harder with her hand. I found it so hot that she wanted more pressure, more action and took it into her hands somewhat. I am a nipple man…can anyone tell?

Jasmin Thai - I slowly kissed my way down her body, spending quite a bit of time on her amazing breasts. Her dark, large and responsive nipples were amazing and I loved teasing her as I licked and sucked them.

So yeah I love nipples! LOL, let's not bring any Freudian psychology into it!

:boobeyes:I am a huge fan of the nipple. Maybe you could blame my mother who must have nursed me longer than usual (lol). When I do a review I always include a description of the lady's nipples.

By enlarge I like the long dark nipple that stays errect even in the relaxed state but lengthens and hardens even more upon stimulation. I am always interrested in how sensative a lady's nipples are and if it feels good when I nibble and suck on them. I have found there is a vast difference , from some that say it hurts a little , to some that say they feel practally nothing, to some that say they like ( or love it) to one lady that was able to come from this oral stimulation alone.

With out a doubt the most beautiful nipple that I ever saw belonged to an Asian lady.

When she took off her blouse I noted the soft silky bra with a C cup and thought that she had quite large breasts for someone so slender. A few minutes later she removed the bra and I saw that her breast would easily fit in a B cup but that she needed a C to accomodate her nipples. I mean these nipples were 'poke your eye out' long and hard.

Some men might have found this a little off-putting ; I was in seventh heaven!

I guess you could say that what I like is a lady that wouldn't dare go braless in a blouse even if she isn't the least bit saggy.

...... chavez

..... an aside note , the word nipple in Spanish is PEZONE (pronounced: pay zone A) pay zone indeed.

This is a truly entertaining thread. I have always been fascinated by nipples - why some are small or large or stick out like cigar butts.

I am in my 40s and still have pink nipples and have been told that it is rare to find a mature woman who still has "rosy reds" as they've been called.

Could it be because of my fair colouring or the fact I didn't have children.

To all you nipple connosieurs out there, I am just curious.

Are brown nipples more the norm, or are there more pink ones out there I may not know about, especially from ladies 30 plus.

Having seen Emily love her breasts and nipples too :) emilyintoronto, gorgeous lady!

picture.php?albumid=662&pictureid=3633