Hey guys, and gals. What I want is to know if there is a girl whom is able to twerk, very well, while having sex.

I find twerking damn hot and would love to incorperate it into some fun times. Anyone recomend someone? thanks

Might want to repost this in the Ottawa section - not sure if you are there, but it seems you are.

Yep I'm in Ottawa, but I'm not sure how to post there only. I'm a tradesman, not a computer guy. Lol

Might want to repost this in the Ottawa section - not sure if you are there, but it seems you are.

What a helpful response to this guys question

Yep I'm in Ottawa, but I'm not sure how to post there only. I'm a tradesman, not a computer guy. Lol

Well here's a quick shortcut to the Ottawa Discussion Forum

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Click on "Start New Thread" and then repost your topic in there

Some topics go in specific forums. The more you play around with this board the more familiar you'll get with the various forums

Good Luck

RG

I knew this incredibly hot, tiny latina dancer in the US who would get down on her hands and knees and do this on stage. Apparently she was able to do the same thing during sex. That's a visual I'll have in the spank bank for decades to come.

Good luck.

What a helpful response to this guys question

Well, it would be even LESS helpful if all the replies were useless to the OP (eg. they were all suggesting providers that were in another city/province)...

• Like 3

Well, it would be even LESS helpful if all the replies were useless to the OP (eg. they were all suggesting providers that were in another city/province)...

Thanks hun!!! xoxo