Does anyone know of any redheaded SPs in the area? Every now and then we get some redheads who are touring, but I haven't seen any in the last little while.

Emily Rushton is a very frequent Halifax visitor and I see will be there this week and Katherine and Midnight-Massage are in Halifax. All redheads, and all awesome people.

• Like 3

Emily Rushton is a very frequent Halifax visitor and I see will be there this week and Katherine and Midnight-Massage are in Halifax. All redheads, and all awesome people.

I too have to mention Emily Rushton as a beautiful lady to see. She is not only a wonderful companion, but a beautiful person as well. And as mrnice points out, she includes Halifax in her tours. A date with her is unforgetable

Another wonderful lady who may tour to Halifax is my beautiful virtual wife, Gabriella Laurence. She also is a wonderful companion and beautiful person and you would enjoy an encounter with her too.

And both ladies are redheads

Good Luck

RG

• Like 3

Red Headed Raven is a local provider whose name is self explanatory. She hasn't advertised here for a while but she is still around. You can easily find her and she also has a website with all info you need to know.

• Like 1