Jewel

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Jewel is a smart, sexy, self-aware, confident, feminine, attractive, and playful woman. Genuinely likes men and truly enjoys her sessions. Very thoughtful and caring, a real woman in every sense of the word. The kind of woman we hope to meet when our divorces are finalized! ;)

I've been a CMJ member for years and one thing that keeps me coming back is the feeling of privacy and intimacy. You're greeted at the front door by your hostess, you spend every moment with her (chat, shower together, playtime, another shower, more chat) until she walks you out at the end, and you rarely see/hear anyone else. A small thing that really heightens my sense of relaxation/escape and enjoyment of sensual time with lovely women.

I had the chance to see Jewel again yesterday at CMJ East. I've seen her so many times now I've lost count. She did remind me that our 'one year anniversary' is coming up soon .....LOL.

I've already reviewed her a few times here. I have to add that my experiences with her never disappoint. In fact I just feel more comfortable with her every time we meet.

Gents.... just treat her with kindness and respect. If you do, you will be rewarded with wonderful memories of time spent with an exceptional girl.

Guest D***el B***e

Well, I finally met Jewel ... and Oh by golly is she ever a jewel! She's a sparkling diamond, a brilliant quartz, a precious emerald, and a rare pearl all rolled into one. Indeed her name fits her well; she's in a distinct class of her own.

As soon as we met, we both knew we were in for an exciting time. It was soon a frenzy of excitement. She's a uber sexy women, she has an engaging personality and she fills the room with her enchanting sensuality. She literally rendered me speechless with her Jagger moves, sexy giggles, and hypnotic stares. She's a seasoned massage attendant and it is obvious in the way she greeted me, engaged me, teased me, and touched me. Oh lordy lordy, what did I do to deserve such a gem?

I remember stepping in the shower before my massage, and then ... well ... I got lost ... my time slowed, my space got warped, and I lost all sense of direction. It took me a day and a half to reconnect with reality; she truly took me to another dimension. It was time and energy well spent. In my book she ranks as a pristine jewel of rare clarity and exquisite shine.

Will I repeat? Take a guess! ... ;-)

it's been many month's since I last saw Jewels. I've kept in contact with her over the last 4 months since I've last saw her. Managed to get an appointment with her today. Lucky me :)

When I got to CMJEast, I was lead to the spa room by a lovely girl. I think it was Sierra. Jewels came a few minutes later. She opened the door and entered with a big smile when she saw it was me. She gave me a big hug and kiss and told me how glad she was to see me. She looked beautiful, radiant and tanned. Had on a sexy little black outfit and the boots that I requested. Just looked sexy. We chatted a bit as we undressed each other slowly. She looked just fantastic. We went into the shower and as always had a hot soapy sexy time in there. Almost didn't want to leave. Got on the table where she gave me a great massage with a little bit of teasing while we chatted and got caught up on our lives. Then she asked me to turn over, then it became silent as she worked her magic on me. Plenty of body slides and kisses. Even after so many visits she still has new techniques to try on me. Oh my, this was one of the best sessions yet :)

She is a kind, caring woman that enjoys her job and knows what a man wants and needs and delivers. Can't get enough of her.

Already looking forwards to the next visit.

I an feel a sore back coming on soon :)

xoxoxoxox

You won't be sorry to see her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.