Jewel

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

As always...CMJ finds fantastic ladies...Jewel is new (two weeks) but you would never know it by the attitude and touch. Very responsive...very quickly....Very hot in the shower....(even before the water got warm)...very friendly...likable...cute...fun...sweet...devilish...and short (ya I mean not very tall...I like that) quick to get started...slow to finish... if she clicks with you as she did with me you are in for a very good time.

I highly recommend her!!!

How do you always find such amazing ladies Jasmin!

cheers

lucky guy

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 8

I met Jewel with my SO the other night for a couples massage and wow she was a lot of fun.

My SO and Jewel got along great and that means a wonderful time for me. :)

It is fun to watch two women enjoy each other. From the shower which was very erotic with both of us getting to know Jewel's amazing body to my SO on the table and the two of them enjoying each other. Of course I lent a hand whenever or wherever I could. :)

When it was my turn it certainly didn't take very long for me to explode.

Jewel has an amazing body. The smallest cutest bum I have ever seen to the very nice enhanced breasts to the all over tan Jewel has the entire package. We found her to be very sensual. We will be booking her in the near future for a repeat session.

• Like 1

Please do not visit Jewel. You will not enjoy her gorgeous eyes and amazing physique, nor her sensual approach to massage. You definitely won't get hard when you catch a glimpse of her million dollar ass, or explore her spectacular enhanced breasts.

When she asks you to lie down, don't do it! The way she teases, alternates between hard and soft strokes, rubs, whispers, and satisfies will not make you leave with a shit-eating grin on your face.

Do not attempt to shower with Jewel; when she lathers, you will not appreciate the soft and teasing touch. When she presses her hot body against yours, and the scent of her skin catches your breath, you won't be transported to another time and place.

Don't be fooled by the photos, and please leave Jewel as my own personal plaything.

Adding my own praise to this thread. Very hot, fun babe with a positive attitude, a great ass!! :), and amazing amazing body slides. I had an awesome time with her, right from the first shower (she can't keep her hands off you :)), to me massaging her, to her massaging me, to our clean-up shower at the end. Non-stop fun with intense pleasure, lots of laughs and good interaction.

I had to go back for more Jewel lately. She's an athlete, with a hot fit body and great muscle tone. When she posed on the table for me with her perfect ass in the air, it was instant arousal, and I got to rub her and massage her before getting another rubdown or two of my own from her skillful hands. Exceptional!

Here's a link to her profile: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=100039

Edited by Cato

Guest Sy**

Jewel is aptly named, she is a precious commodity of the highest order! She perfectly combines maturity and intelligence with innocence and beauty in one tight little body with a great ass! You expect the best at CMJ and Jewel is no exception. Great erotic massage and a greater finale!

I found I could really connect with Jewel. YMMV, but of course I would highly recommend Jewel.

An amazing session. I had been in contact with Jewel since she first joined Cerb. After reading her first couple of recommendations and seeing her pictures on the CMJ site. My interest was peaked. I noticed that today she was at CMJEast and booked her as she was free. When I arrived at CMJEast, she let me in and gave me a kiss and a hug. I introduced myself by my real name and then told her that I was Someguy from Cerb. It took her a few moments to realize who I was :) She then looked happy to meet the guy that she had been in contact with.

Then she gave me another kiss and hug. We started undressing and got into the shower where we had a sexy hot soapy time. She is shorter then I am, and has a very slim, toned body, great legs, beautiful breast and a nice bum :) She insisted that I soaped her up and not to miss any spots :). Then back to the massage table where she gave me a good back and leg massage. The she told me to flip over. Then the fun begins :) She starts rubbing my chest and legs then comes on to the table with me and does some awesome body slides. Then she she sits on top of me and massage me from that position. Lot's of kissing and cuddling. Her finishing techniques are very sensual and different from other girls. Soon she had me explode and left me quivering for a few minutes. She came back on the table where we cuddled in the spoon position for a while, chatting and me massaging her body. She seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was. I think that we had a real connection and really enjoyed each others company. Then back in the shower we go where we had a bit more soapy fun. Then we got dressed and she lead me out. She watched me leave because she said that she admired my tight ass :).

Beautiful lady, sexy body, lot's of soapy fun. great massage, awesome finish. Lot's of kissing and cuddling and great conversation. What more could I ask for. One of my best first sessions. Looking forward to my next visit to see if it can get any better :)

I highly recommend her. if you see her, tell her Someguy sent you :)

Jewel

Ah ....My CERB friends! Jewel is a real 'GEM' among 'GEM's"!!

Just the other evening I had the Extreme pleasure of sharing some quality time with The lovely Jewel of CMJ! She's soooo.....Pretty and her warm smile and easy going nature make her so easy to talk with But, I must admit that I couldn't wait to get into the shower with her and warm up my hands so that I could touch her lovely firm body all over and she could touch..... ....me....OMG!!.....all over...OMG!!! (sigh)....I'm okay now....

Jewel has an Absolutely Fabulous, Tanned and Toned Athletic body!

(notice I used all capitol Letters)

From her sexy little toes all the way up her gorgeous firm muscular legs too her OH ... so smooth pretty little......OMG!!! ..........OMG!!!...(sigh)....her tight firm Bum her lovely arched back, shapely squared shoulders, Firm rounded Breasts, her delicate ..... (Quite Delectable Nipples) Mmmmmm and of course her Pretty Pretty face......cute little nose and kissable soft lips Mmmmmmm........all crowned with a beautiful Thick mane of Blonde hair. There is a piercing and some lovely body art Too but, My CERB friends you'll have to see them for your selves .........OMG!!!

Jewels Massage technique is Exquisite! Her Body slides........OMG!!! ....... So GFE Sensual and too top it all ...........she is one hell of a nice Lady!

icon7.gifThank you icon7.gifsoooo much Jewel! See ya sooner than later Luv.....oxox

• Like 1

Since my session ended, I often catch myself daydreaming about her. About her smokin' shape. How her firm body glistened as the soap bubbles streamed down her back. How she gently pulled me in close for a soft embrace. How her bodyslides...

Some of it is just a blur. I know I felt comfortable from the moment I walked into the room, but I also know she could control me like a helpless puppet. She knew exactly how to make me feel like a man, and she exercised this skill like nobody else.

Yes, she was unforgettable, but what fascinated me the most, was the stand up person that she clearly is outside of the spa. Talk to her for a few minutes, and find out for yourself. She's that professional with a secret naughty side that we all look for in a woman.

See for yourself boys. You won't be disappointed. Your employer might be if you're caught daydreaming, but that's just the risk you take. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I met Jewels over a month ago, and had an amazing time. I think that we had a great connection and chemistry going on. Wanted to get to know her better. We've kept in touch and finally had the opportunity to go see her today. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see me and came and gave me a big hug and kissed. She was wearing a man's white shirt and tie and she looked beautiful and sexy in it. She took off the shirt and had some nice lingerie that showed off her very sexy tanned body. she came over and helped undress me and I her, and we stepped into the shower where, we kissed and fun cleaning each other off. Then back to the table where she gave me a nice massage. We chatted for a while to catch up with other lives since the last visit. I learned more about her this time, and found out that we have a lot in common.

A few body slides and then I was asked to turn over. This is where the fun begins :). She knows her way around a man's body and how to keep me on the edge :). She is very good with her hands and has a few techniques that I had not seen before. She kept teasing me and teasing me and you get the picture. When it was time, I exploded with a toe curling finish. Then we got to kiss and cuddle and chat a bit more, before another soapy shower.

It was a fun experience and we seem to be very comfortable with each other and it can only get better I think with future visits :)

As always YMMV, but I think you will enjoy your visit with her :)

She really is a sexy gem of a woman :)

"Why do you repeat with the same woman?", asks a thread on here.

With Jewel, it's the sight of her athletic body, the tantalizing shape of her as she lies on her stomach awaiting your touch; the feel of her as you massage her; then her skilled hands working and releasing; the warmth and the laughter.

After having a stressful day. I needed some relaxation time to myself. Gave CMJEast a call to see if Jewel was free after work. And she was, so I quickly booked my time. Got there with a minute to spare with the traffic on the Queensway :) She opened the door and was surprised to see me, gave me a big hug and kiss and brought me to the room. She was dressed casual today. just a man's shirt but no tie. she took off her shirt, revealing a beautiful tanned body in a nice orange bra and underwear. She looked delicious. We quickly undressed and got in the shower for some hot soapy fun. Always a good time in the shower. Then on the table I go. where she gave me a nice relaxing shower. We chatted for a while, catching up on what has happened since we last saw each other. Then comes the flip where I spent a half hour being pampered and teased. forgot to mentioned that she had pigtails on, looked like a Swedish woman (Heidi). Very sex when she is on top of you. Plenty of nice kisses and body slides. She has a amazing body and knows how to use it :)

It was a very sexy and sensual time. She has some unique techniques that she uses on me. She left me a quivering for a few minutes. We cuddled and relaxed for a while, before we return to take another shower to clean up.

This is the first woman that I've seen 3 times in a short period of time. I think she is becoming a habit, a good habit that is :)

All I can say is another amazing time with a beautiful sexy woman :)

Guy's you need to experience this Jewel.

I had seen Jewel myself a couple of weeks ago, she is fun,erotic and has such a great touch while on the massage table together, goosebumps lead to harden nipples, as she knew how to keep myself on edge throughout our hour session.

Thanks Jewel ;)

I've had the good fortune to have multiple sessions with Jewel (her cerb handle is jewelsmini) this year.

It's so easy to see her again and again. She's very laid back with a great personality. I love to give massages during our sessions and she's always happy to oblige. She's a very beautiful girl and her skin is so soft to the touch.

I always find myself wishing our sessions together could be multiple hours or even days...:biggrin: She's that enjoyable to be with and more..

Being and older man, I also appreciate that she's not a teenager and certainly has a more worldly outlook on things.

Edited by E***T*
fix icon

I lost my MA virginity with Jewel and what a wonderful way to was to lose it.

The lovely Jewel was the very first MA I had ever seen. I had no clue what to expect. I was not a member here then so did not have an opoportunity to read her recommendations or to read up about the experience of seeing an MA. She is not only extremely beautiful but personable and sexy beyond belief.

There is really nothing else I could say about this Gem. She is just an all around great lady and she definitely know how to keep a smile on your face for days after you leave. I am already looking forward to our next encounter.

I finally got in to see Jewel; what can I say? I've died and gone to heaven maybe. Jewel has the body of an 18 year old but the sensuality of a real woman. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her, her special feature that I love in women. And the massage, well she has some special techniques that I've never enjoyed before yet she stays within proper etiquette. Thank You Jewel and hope to see you, you know where.

Had to drop by after a rough day to get some me time. It's been a rough week at work and I need some time to relax and some pleasure. Jewels had just returned from her vacation and was in the East end so I booked her today. She greeted me with a big hug and kiss and was wearing her business attire again :) A man's shirt and tie. She does look pretty sexy in this outfit. She was in bare feet this time. And looked very short compared to me lol , which is funny cause I'm not that tall either. She is fun size :) We chatted a bit and undressed. She had on a sexy leopard bra and pantie set. An soon that was gone. Spent a few minutes kissing and catching up. Took a quick shower and then I asked if I could massage her to start. She was happy to oblige. It's sometimes more fun to massage a sexy woman's body then to be massage. Then it was my turn, and as always a great massage, plenty of kisses and body slides and a great finish. Afterwards a nice cuddle and a bit more kissing. then back to the shower we go. We chatted a bit more, then it was time to go. I left happy and relaxed. As always with Jewels a great time, she sure knows how to complement me and please me. We seem to have great chemistry together.

More Jewel time. I always enjoy my Jewel time! A hot, fit body, athletic and honed to perfection. A smart, beautiful blonde with a positive attitude and exceptional skills, who's fun to talk to, and who understands. Very very nice! I'll be back for more!

Well what a hot present Santa delivered just after Christmas. A couple of days after Christmas I was running some errands out in Orleans and I was feeling a little frisky so I called up CMJ to see who was available in the East. As luck would have it Jewel was available for me to unwrap as a late Christmas gift. And wow what a gift - thank you Santa! From the moment Jewel hugs you upon your arrival to the good bye kiss she is pure sensual fun! As many have pointed out she has an amazing figure and she certainly knows how to use her assets. I loved it when she bent over in the shower and wiggled her sexy firm bum at me! After some slippery fun in the shower we jumped onto the massage table and gave each other a hot massage. I am not sure what I enjoyed more - her hands on me or my hands on her. After lots of body slides I exploded over her hot body and we collapsed in a sweaty heap. After a few cuddles and some great laughs we jumped back in the shower. As I drove home I could not stop smiling as I remembered our time together! Great way to end 2014! Thanks Jewel, looking forward to more fun in 2015.

It's been a while since I've seen Jewel. I've tried for the last couple of weeks, but schedules did not match. But today she was on at CMJ, normally I would not have gone there during a weekday as the traffic is bad at noon, but today was family day and there was very little traffic. So I took a chance and managed to get a noon booking :). She has recently come back from a nice sunny vacation. She looked beautiful, with her blonde hair and tanned skin. She looks more toned and beautiful each time I see her. She gave me a nice big hug and kiss, she seemed very happy to see me. She was wearing a nice orange bra and panties that look great against her tanned skin. We quickly undressed, and kissed some more and took a quick shower. I had made a special request for less massage and more kissing and cuddling and affection. This she provided with much passion and fun. I had fun exploring and massaging her body. I just love exploring a woman's body :) Time just flew by, We both had a great time and a few laughs. Each session get's better and better as we learn more about each other. We are very comfortable with each other after so many sessions. If you haven't had a chance to meet her, you should give her a try. If you do see her, you will probably come back many time's also. Already looking forwards to seeing her again :)

I was able to have another session with Jewel recently. I've seen her many times now and hope I'll be fortunate enough to see her many more times in the future.

If you're a kind, considerate man who appreciates a beautiful woman with class; you cannot go wrong visiting with Jewel. She's very down to earth and wonderful company.

Simply captivating......

I am a new member, I expect this to be my second post, first and last, but I feel compelled to share how an amazing a time I had with Jewel. My eyes bulged out of my head as she is smoking hot. Her touch is genuine and exquisite - like no other. The time as they say "flew by". I cannot stress enough that this was the best ever massage experience for me and I have seen a lot of wonderful ladies. I suggest you run not walk to see her but leave some availabilities for me!

Thanks Jewels babe for the best time ever!

Guest **oo**e

I echo everything that has been said, Jewel has a great personality, and is amazingly fit and toned.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.