Guest Curveloving

Real blond-white are rare.When it's blond-white it's because it's bleached and usually the hair is very very dry.That' how you can know.Good luck!

Kimberly look great, normal incall is 200 and 300 for gfe?

So what do you get for 200?

You get WFE, WIFE EXPERIENCE> She says "not tonight,I have a headache" and tells you to take out the garbage, most married men will tell you 200 is a bargain compared to what it realy costs to have a wife! LOL

Seriously though, do some searches on this board and others ending in ...erb, she might have the looks but they come with mixed reviews, good luck!

I don't know which kimberly you guys are talking about. I mentioned about one is $120 for 1/2 and 180 or something for 1 hr, BTW her ad is gone now...I seen her couple of times...her service is not bad...but I wouldn't say it's great though....average.....I did not try any gfe, dfk, or daty cause she is not my type...and wasn't really attracted to her. If you wannu find out.....her ad is always on sun....gl

They are talking about Kimberley who currently has an ad on EC.

She is also known as capital-cutie, which I believe is also the URL to her website.

She mentions her rate being $200 for an hour but $300 for GFE.

But I believe the one you are referring to is the same lady but $120/$180 is her old prices.

About her reviews, I know there are some on CERB (in archived threads dating to summer 2006 to fall 2006) and they were so-so.

No great review that I can remember.

But I musrt admit she is very attractive (tight little body) but me too, i'm confused with her $200 and $300 for GFE.

What's the difference?

At the bottom of each category just change the "From The LAST YEAR" to "From The Beginning" and this will display all in database.