Sign in to follow this  

Nikki Quinn

Well, I've been posting on the boards in general but here is my first recommendation. I am not going to reveal details as that is between Nikki and myself. Let's just say that this stunning lady is even more beautiful in person than her pictures can even capture (and the pics are spectacular as you can see on her ad). I say this because her personality and charm can't be expressed by a picture and those attributes are quite simply remarkable. What a wonderful person to be with in every sense. I am so glad I was able to schedule some time with Nikki and get to know her a little better. Beautiful inside and out with a body that most men can only dream of and a sensuality and skill that is hard to match. A huge hug and thank you go out to this lovely lady (I do hope you read this, Nikki) and yes, whenever you get up this way again, I will be making every effort to come visit with you again.

Gentlemen, if you are ever out west or Miss Nikki is visiting your area, I highly recommend you contact this magnificent lady and treat her right.

Edited by peacectryguy
spelling

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this