Does Anyone Know What the Deal Is ... ?

Have read his pages.

One big glaring error.

Posting, to the world, private emails.

I expect if I tried that, I would be on a Blacklist (no?)

For those that have said that it sounds like there was a mutual interest between Bethany and her client; I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion. I've read the blog and so far I see no indication that she was interested in him on a personal level. Am I missing something :confused:.

EDIT: A CERB member was kind enough to PM and bring me up to speed. Thank you, A ;).

Talk of a stalker in progress, restraining orders and police files may be misguided at this time on two counts. First and most importantly, it may cause B unfounded concern or worry. Unless someone out there has had a similar experience to draw on, or is a psychologist, this is only speculation. Second, Sec. 264 of the Criminal Code defines criminal harassment as unlawfully engaging in the conduct of: - repeatedly following a person - repeatedly communicating with the person - watching a person's home, work, etc., or - engaging in threatening conduct such that it causes the person to reasonably fear for their safety. It must also be proven that the individual intended to harass the person, where harass implies being troubled, worried continuously or badgered. This is a publicly accessible website, rather than direct communication (e-mail) with the person. The person has the option of not being exposed to the content. Provided the material does not contrave libel or hate provisions of the Code, although it may be in bad form or distasteful, it is not unlawful. If distasteful sites were against the law, the courts would be full of celebrity bloggers. Same argument with CL posts. General advertising of a site or service in a public domain, not specifically directed at the person and something they need not receive. Also in the public domain are things like a provider's trade name, e-mail address and website. Although I have been unable to find Bethany's comments regarding this site on her recommendations page, as suggested earlier by a member, I would offer that any reference to her visiting this site willingly would tend to diminish a harassment or fear for safety argument. BTW, some members might want to consider reviewing the Criminal Code definition of libel. The best option may have already been give. Don't give it any attention and maybe it'll just go away.

I just read this dude blog about is incounter with a well respected MP here on cerb. I have to tell you, this guy can write, most be well educated . I would like to tell that special lady that it is ok that she try her best with this guy, but is problem is not down there but in betwen is two ears. I have just one message for you my dear,you choose your costomer on how well they can write you were served. I personally never call you because of that, being french I never whent to english school I cant write to your expectation, but I still think you are special. Dont let that episode bring you down . So guy let her know that you are behing her thank you all.

Edited by c****s m********a
get poeple moving

I was just trying to let you guys know about that hobiest. what he did is not really a way a gentlemen is suppose to act. All and all I was just writing what was on my mind. Ottanon if you have no idea who or what I was talking about A pm would have been the way to go. I read every thing that is wrote on this board and its not always the thread of the year ,but we should always encourage the member to write not to try to make them fill like idiot

We don't need yet another thread started about this silly blog guy ... (I merged the two and left it at that).

I should probably stop roaming through here after an evening of drinking, and a sad game? because I lack the mental restraint not to write something completely stupid....... But I was curious after reading the thread so I checked out his site and well? if the guy writing the blog is following this thread I just wanted to say "Dude...let it go", sorry about the divorce, those can be nasty, and sorry things didn't work out like you wanted... but life seldom does. But seriously if you keep it up the blog it will rot your brain and soon you will be tying in 9-11, government conspires, and vapor trails, and your probably freaking out Bethany a bit, which isn't cool at all...what ever you are trying to achieve I think you can be certain that nothing good will come of this... so my advice, delete your site, go out and get totally shitfaced drunk...next day clean yourself up and drop in to the CNIB or SheperdsOGHope and volunteer some free time to something productive that someone will appreciate... and it will make you happy, and Bethany will be happy and the internet will have one less obsessive blogger which will make the whole world happy!

No offence, but what is the point of your thread? No idea what or who you are talking about, sorry.

There are a number of issues in this thread, but the main one, for me, is the point made by Megan and Michelle_MA:

In erotic encounters, the right to privacy trumps the right to free speech

:p

There is a "Report Abuse" option at the bottom of the page.

Wonder how many hits it takes to get it deleted.

Anyone else done this ?

There is a "Report Abuse" option at the bottom of the page.

Wonder how many hits it takes to get it deleted.

Anyone else done this ?

There's a button at the bottom of his blog? If so, I'll be using that button.

Additional Comments:

Found it. Used it.