the first ever Happy Hooker Movement ... Please participate!

Guest S****r
You mention that it was the ability to screen your clients that increased your happiness because it changed your feelings of fear AND that is going to trigger a response from MPs or to attract MPs to listen to your messaging.

Then perhaps a better rendition than A happy hooker is a safe hooker would be A safe hooker is a happy hooker.

Although, as has been said, the government doesn't care whether we are happy or not.

Perhaps: A protected hooker is a safe hooker. The government's duty should be to keep us safe.

While safety is of great importance to me, it's certainly not the only thing that makes me happy. Freedom, independence, financial security, etc combine to make me happy.

Feel free to express your personal feelings on safety and happiness in your letters or comments to the HHC site or directly to your MP :)

Strength in numbers!!

I have received sufficient support in posts, thanks, nominations, private messages and letters to assure me that the few ladies left complaining are a very small minority. What a completely counterproductive activity this has become, so I'm going to stop participating in the thread now :)

Edited by Miss Jessica Lee
  • Like 2

Then perhaps a better rendition than A happy hooker is a safe hooker would be A safe hooker is a happy hooker.

Although, as has been said, the government doesn't care whether we are happy or not.

Perhaps: A protected hooker is a safe hooker. The government's duty should be to keep us safe.

I love the additional comments, but I think we are all wasting our time making any suggestions to improve the site, or mentioning how it could be or is being perceived. We started out doing that, and got shot down for it.

MJL, isn't it better to work towards including and getting the support from everyone, not just some? Saying that many do isn't really a recommendation, when it is being said in order to shame those who have made what they consider helpful comments.

lol, at 'small minority'. lol, it is clear to me that you have spent very little time talking with abolitionists. They are very adamant that people like 'happy hookers' are clearly the very very "small minority". As they are quick to point out the majority, that 95%, are not willing, all victims, and definitely not 'happy'. So this 'small minority", which we know is actually the majority, do not count. It's funny to me that you would use that as a term to discount the ones that don't matter to you, that small minority.

wtf rep comments?

Edited by fortunateone
  • Like 5

Guest *Ste***cque**

Anyone who has ever tried to do/build something has run into outright criticism or more politely worded jabs. That's just human nature. Criticism can be useful though and it's always better than indifference! :)

Love your attitude MJL! Paralyze resistance with persistence!

All the best!

I still get my posted moderated so I can make all those little niffty comments in the posts, but it is hilarious how one can post a little jab comment then in their very next reply, they show themselves for the hypocrite they are.

You are right MJL, you have gotten tons of support. I wouldn't let haters and drama queens bother you. The people who have true valid concerns and wanted it heard got heard.

For the others, they thrive on drama and that is why they keep posting. To try to flame drama. I agree not to bother posting to them anymore.

By the way you changed wording around and between that and through the private conversations you have had, you know you have shown your willingness to listen and work together with people going forward.

However, we all know as we all have been around enough, there are a few of people who like to cause shit. They do not deserve to have you continue to waste your time on effort on them. It is pointless as there motives are masked to hide the ugly two faced truth. Let them post and say what they like, you have the support on your side and that clear shows. Again, those with true valid concerns will approach you properly, with proper respect and with proper communication. You know the difference. We all know the difference. We dealt with M4U remember? With the way he went on and on, this is no different hon. Let it roll off your back.

• Like 2

Got to add one more thing.

You both seem to like to order people to follow or post elsewhere, we are here, deal

To whom made this comment, did ya miss this part in my post?

You post and feel how you want and others will do the same.

Doesn't seem like I am ordering anyone on where or how to post, but saying you are going to do it so let others do the same. I am a live and let live girl afterall.

As a suggestion only, I would recommend properly reading posts before making comments for drama sake.

• Like 1