Crystal from tog - The Korean Delight

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Crystal has a pretty face and very soft feminine skin (my favorite) but not pale (it is okay, 10 on skin). She is relatively tall and feminine and as described she is GFE. Both lfk (didn't try dfk) and daty were included. Daty was a real pleasure as she was a very clean unshaven:grin: young lady. She is very clean (10 on hygiene and this is common with all tog ladies I have seen). As usual I didn't ask or opt for BJ, so I don't know about BBBJ. So far all good except that she doesn't like digits. But, yes I definitely recommend her especially she was fun for me as she is a very clean unshaven with very soft skin. A pleasant end to my 4 day long vacation. I may see her again over the Easter. Overall score 9/10. I may be a bit hard on scores as among tog ladies Vivian is the only one who in my view deserved a score of 10 both in terms of looks and services (TOG, please bring back Vivian to Ottawa for another visit!!!).

PS looks and description can be subjective and services as always YMMV.

Wow!!. Saw Crystal a second time today. She was even friendlier this time and a smiling cutey. She is so cute and sweet. So, what is new this time is that tried dfk and yes I had the best DFK in a long time. Soft beautiful tasty lips. Yeah, it was really a "Good" Friday in more ways than one :)!!!, thanks to Crystal. Another good news is that she said she would stay much longer than anticipated if she remains busy, so lets keep her busy guys.

Oh yes, Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy this beautiful day.

tall long black hair, soft skin, beautifull smile and killer eyes, are what keeps me coming back to crystal, the first time I saw her was allready a treat, the second time got much better and over my expectations.

out of couple of girls from tog, crystal is my go to girl, I plan in visiting her again soon I will give more details.

for now lets keep her bussy so she stays longer with us.

As reviewed. Crystal is even better the second time around. Unfortunately, she might be moving on by the end of this week .. catch her before she is gone :motion:

tall long black hair, soft skin, beautifull smile and killer eyes, are what keeps me coming back to crystal, the first time I saw her was allready a treat, the second time got much better and over my expectations.

out of couple of girls from tog, crystal is my go to girl, I plan in visiting her again soon I will give more details.

for now lets keep her bussy so she stays longer with us.

I saw her yesterday also, that would make 6 girls from TOG, and she was my favorit. She is very receptive to daty, wonderful dfk, and very good bbbj. She really got into the mish position which was different. She enjoyed it almost as much as i did. I will be seing her again for sure. I wish i could have spent three hours...lol

last time I saw here I had a grate time and would like to repeat my experience, does any one know where is she working or not?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.