Okay, that makes sense. I'm not complaining, just wondering because I had a PM or two and they went POOF so I couldn't figure out what was going on then later figured out she was suspended for some reason.

The rules are the rules, as I'm learning the hard way! :)

If the person was suspended for SPAMMING using the PM system I click the "Delete all PM's sent from this user" button when I suspend them. This deletes all the SPAM they sent. I think I know who you are referring to as a lady was removed today for spamming unsolicited ads by PM.

Just a quick question in regards to spamming ( and I understand what spamming means) But perhaps this issue should be in the newbie section for ladies?

So my question is, if a lady just starts off and she pm's myself a couple of other gents and states "hey I'm new here and here is my rates I would love to get together " Is this spamming? (I certainly would not report her, but make sure she would understand how she needs to set things up, and I think this may be a short falling for some).

If so why is it any different if a lady from Montreal that frequents our City and I get a pm stating she is coming and wants to see me? But she does not use the advertising/schedules thread.

Just looking for clarification between the both and what the board would like to ladies to follow.

I see there is more and more ladies joining and is it possible they do not understand or are not educated through the process here?:?

Absolutely!! If you did not contact her first and she is sending you PM's trying to get you to book her (That is spamming - unsolicited mail selling a product or service) .

If you have seen her before and she lets you know she is coming back most guys would have no problem with that and would not consider it unsolicited. Remember, I can't read PM's unless you flag them... if guys are flagging a girls PM's and saying "I don't know this girl and she is sending me pm's asking me to book with her" that is SPAM and she would be suspended.

It's an ethical thing! Anyone using the PM system in this way knows they are doing something wrong (New or not). The problem with posting this is that most ladies who would do something like this will not bother reading newbie guides or rules before they do it... they just learn the hard way.