What to do with bait and switch?

Maybe I'm just naive but twice now I've texted somebody because I really liked their picture. Set up the meet (always at their place) and arrive only to find it's somebody else. So far that other person wasn't "bad" enough to say no to but what would you do if they were? Is a "no thanks--that's not you" acceptable or would that get you beat up?

The last time I went, there was actually two girls there with one working in the other bedroom. Not comfortable at all. We crossed paths and thankfully it wasn't somebody I knew.

Sorry this happened. Do your research, post info in bait and switch area, and read Cowboys diary. If he hasn't posted about them, let him know and buy him a beer.

• Like 1

The way to stop it is turn around and walk away. If the lady that greets you at the door is not the same one in the ad, walk away.

And like Meaghan said, report in Bait and Switch area on CERB (each city has one plus there is a Canada Wide one) and also let Cowboy Kenny know for Cowboy Diaries.

Finally, stick to the ladies on CERB that have a board presence and are recommended. I'm guessing here, but are you seeing ladies off CL or BP?

Good Luck

RG

• Like 1

The way to stop it is turn around and walk away. If the lady that greets you at the door is not the same one in the ad, walk away.

And like Meaghan said, report in Bait and Switch area on CERB (each city has one plus there is a Canada Wide one) and also let Cowboy Kenny know for Cowboy Diaries.

Finally, stick to the ladies on CERB that have a board presence and are recommended. I'm guessing here, but are you seeing ladies off CL or BP?

Good Luck

RG

I agree totally. you shouldn't go wrong with CERB recos however I admit it is tempting sometimes when you see the pics on sites like BP. It is obvious in some ads that the pics are fake but sometimes the advertiser is quite good.

It is important that these encounters be reported to Cowboy Kenny. This will help all of us and also the SPs who post real info and pics as we will stay with them.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

It happened to a good friend of mine (no! not me). He showed up expecting what he had seen in the pictures but when the door opened it turned out to be more than disappointing. Being the quick thinker that he is, he spotted the cat in the living room and said he couldn't stay because he was highly allergic to cats. He left twice as fast as he arrived. It's only fair I think.

Hi

That happened to me when I go there a lady opened the door and said come in I said to her you are not the same lady in the ad but she said I am the one then I opened the ad on my cell phone and showed her then she said ok I will give you discount I said no and left

thanx