Hotel Outcall Etiquette

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on a question I had. What is your routine for hosting an outcall at a hotel? Do you ask the lady to take a shower? Drinks? If you could, take me through your routine. Or, for the ladies, what makes you feel most comfortable and impressed when visiting a hotel.

Thanks!

What I do is very simple. Treat her like she is a valued guest. Greet her warmly, take her coat if appropriate, offer drinks, etc. Unless you normally ask your guests to take a shower I might hold off on that one.

One critical thing is to read her website or other instructions and follow them exactly. For example, if she wants an envelope in plain sight, make sure it is there.

• Like 4

Contact the lady ahead of time, ask her what she would like to drink. Most ladies like wine, some beer, cider, water or a soft drink. Do not open the bottle unless in her presence.

Have all the lights on in your room, bathroom door open and so on. Dark candlelit room may seem romantic but a lady seeing you for the first time will likely want to walk in a bright room, where she can see you. Also open doors (including closet) gives the lady peace of mind that no one is hiding in the room, to surprise her

My experience, ladies arrive freshly showered so its not an issue. But if she did ask for a shower, hotels provide towels and soap and shampoo. So if she asks say yes. And some ladies may be receptive to a shower for two, while others not. If she says no to a shower for two, don't take offence, some prefer not to that's all

Let the encounter unfold naturally. As Hyperion said, she is a valued guest. You treat her as a valued guest, she is going to reciprocate your hospitality and treat you as a valued gentlemen, and that is the start of a mutually beneficial relationship

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

Think of how you would woo any lady. I bring a lot of ambience setting with me (I'm known for that), so for me, just provide the wine. I'll suggest a bottle or tell him to surprise me with his favorite. But yeah, wine is a nice touch. Tap water (even bottled water.. water in general!) is a hell of a lot less sexy. Think of it as a date- would you ask your date to meet for water? Nope. Drinks. It's a nice ice breaker. And if you're nervous, a drink or two will help take the edge off for you.

Surely the lady is clean and fresh and doesn't need to take a shower beforehand, but have a towel for her shower afterwards. I personally don't shower with the gent because I bring a sexy (yeah, no it isn't) shower cap as to not wreck my hair. Baths are a totally different thing and it's something I quite enjoy on longer engagements.

I love it when a man has taken the time to put together a sexy playlist on his itunes. Just a thoughtful nice background soundtrack. Jazz (I'm a big Pink Martini fan for background music regardless of the situation), soul, whatever, as long as it's not overwhelming. I love me some Disturbed and Korn but not in that environment! haha

Go with the flow of things and enjoy. :)