I am going out of town next week and inquired with a few SP's and one offered BBFS. How much of a red flag is this? I have been around cerb for a while, but don't participate in the hobby often. I have never asked for, or been offered BBFS up to this point and it really caught me by surprise. As I mentioned above I am relatively inexperienced with SP's and I have never asked for it so I don't know how common an offer like this is. I have never considered this before and the idea has been bouncing around my head for the past few days. Having never been offered BBFS I was almost forced to think about it, and the more I did, the more it started to set off alarm bells in my head. I have never met this person, but even if I did they would have no way to verify the state of my sexual health. It does seem a bit risky for both parties. Is this something that Sp's would even offer to long time and highly trusted clients? Should this person be avoided completely? I am hoping the wise folks here at Cerb can offer some wisdom on the subject :)

If she's offered BBFS to you sight unseen, I would definitely stay away. I know it's tempting, but if she's offered it to you she's probably actually done BBFS with other guys. You're just begging for an std.

Even if I find that out if a girl offers BBBJ that makes me extremely nervous. Who knows what her standards are for "clean". For the sps out there what are your standards to actually go through with a BBBJ for client?

• Like 1

The alarm bells should have started ringing immediately. Move on my friend, BBFS should never be an option or a consideration.

• Like 4

I am going out of town next week and inquired with a few SP's and one offered BBFS. How much of a red flag is this? I have been around cerb for a while, but don't participate in the hobby often. I have never asked for, or been offered BBFS up to this point and it really caught me by surprise. As I mentioned above I am relatively inexperienced with SP's and I have never asked for it so I don't know how common an offer like this is. I have never considered this before and the idea has been bouncing around my head for the past few days. Having never been offered BBFS I was almost forced to think about it, and the more I did, the more it started to set off alarm bells in my head. I have never met this person, but even if I did they would have no way to verify the state of my sexual health. It does seem a bit risky for both parties. Is this something that Sp's would even offer to long time and highly trusted clients? Should this person be avoided completely? I am hoping the wise folks here at Cerb can offer some wisdom on the subject :)

BIG ALARM BELLS should be going off. If she offers it to you, she's likely offered it to others too.

Don't ask for it and stay away from those offering it.

It is the one service that if asked for on this board will ban you

Here is the CERB policy

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_rules

Our postition on services offered or seeked out on cerb.

CERB neither advocates nor endorses any service advertised or discussed by any provider or any client on this board.

We DO NOT allow advertising or discussion that involved unprotected sexual intercourse (BBFS = Bare Back Full Service). Those found advertising this service or seeking this service will be immediately banned from the site without warning.

You'll find CERBite's here probably across the board (pardon the pun) against BBFS. If this lady advertises it and is on CERB you should contact Mod. Otherwise, my advice is stay away from her

My two cents

RG

• Like 2

Thanks for the advice guys. It didn't take long for my train of thought to move past "sex is better without a condom" to "that would be a very bad decision". Hopefully the Mod's don't get angry at me for discussing this here, I keep my hobby private and I wanted to see what others thought.

Thanks for the advice guys. It didn't take long for my train of thought to move past "sex is better without a condom" to "that would be a very bad decision". Hopefully the Mod's don't get angry at me for discussing this here, I keep my hobby private and I wanted to see what others thought.

You weren't asking for it...I don't see a problem with Mod.

If you had asked for someone providing that service, that would get you in trouble

Good of you to ask for advice though, that's doing your thinking with the big head.

Good Luck

RG

• Like 2

I can say this is a red flag, but it is also a red flag for other reasons.

One is, is this an offer you received by speaking directly to the sp, or was it all done via text or email. If it wasn't speaking to her, there is a good chance that she is not answering these enquiries, which means that the offer could be done without her knowledge. It is like the agencies who tell the guy the sp is 22 and blonde, but send a 30 year old brunette. It is the sp who has to deal with an angry client, who wants what he was promised, in this case bbfs.

Another issue with this service, again when the sp isn't in charge, is that she is coerced and underage. It is entirely possible, as there was a maritime case maybe two years ago of a 17 year old being forced to be an sp, and she was also being forced to provide bbfs. (Now in the old days, a pimp didn't allow any of his sps to kiss a client, let alone anything GFE. Now they don't care, the sp is disposable. or they really just don't know about stds, and so on. )

And then there is the new to biz, maybe legal age, maybe under age who literally does not know how stds are transmitted, or the potential dangers, or they literally do not care. Sometimes foreign workers fall into this category because the sex std education isn't permitted in that country, sometimes it is an older woman entering the business and this kind of thing doesn't occur to her as being taboo. Sometimes some of them literally think that if there is no CIP, then it is 'safe' (this is something we also see with the bbbjs, no cim, totally safe, which is debatable).

If the advertised age is young, I'd suggest reporting to LE, for them to check out. She could be underage, she could be coerced, it would be the first thing I would assume when I see an offer of bbfs.