Let's talk about Strip clubs and lap dances for a second...

I don't know where else to post this, hopefully it's okay here.

I do enjoy an SP and have quite a few times, but I also enjoy a good lap dance once in a while too. I was a the Cabaret Pink (just across the river in Quebec, about 10 minutes from Ottawa) last night; first time in a few years. I forgot what I was missing!

I got a good drink, 3 beautiful young girls that gave me great lap dances, and I left with a smile, some nice memories and a boosted libido.

For $20 a song (about 4 minutes each) you can touch the girl all you want except in her crotch and no kissing (well I guess it depends, they didn't seem to mind me kissing their necks and bellies and stuff). I spent my money on 3 girls, all about 18-23, all petite, nice natural breasts, clean shaven, long hair, sexy and attractive. Obviously they pretend to like you and show affection so you'll keep them back there longer, but it works. I mean, that's exactly what I wanted last night and I got it. I felt like a hero...like a man...like a sexy macho guy with a sexy girl crawling all over me, breathing heavy on me while I molested her body...times 3! Sometimes just mauling a few very hot girls for a while is all you need, ya know?

I used to frequent those places a lot before I got into SP's, but to be quite honest I have yet to find an SP that's as hot as the girls lapping for me last night. They did their job wonderfully...I wanted to fuck every one of them. It was money well spent! The next SP I get better watch out because I'll have lots of pent up urges to release!

Guest AL

You must be joking! Each time i have been there and other places i have been told not to kiss and i was not able to touch where i wanted.The last time a dancer didn't want me to touch her breast at all and the most of the dancers don't sit on the custumers... You'd better not to cheat with the rules cause i have seen and heard some sad stories concerning clients not respecting the ladies in those places. Good luck!

Best and safest place for an all u can eat lap dance is over at star's, she used to work at Pink and Club 61 and a few others, but she works at home and $280 would get u an awfully lot of millage! instant message her at [email protected] on your MSN, very cool girl

No, I'm not joking. I was just trying to explain the experience I had and suggesting that you don't always have to get your prick wet to have a good time and enjoy a woman. In a lot of ways I enjoy a lap dance MORE than a lay...especially if the lay just isn't into it. The strippers ARE into it. I guess YMMV is always a good thing to end with. Thanks.