Asian Massage on colonade rd

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone has been to the asina message place om colonade rd. I work right near it and always see it just wonder if its worth my time. I have never been to one so any tips on ediquiet would be great..Sorry for the spelling lol

Been there many times as it was the first place I ever went. I would recommend Amy if you can book. The schedule is tough to nail down whenever someone is there but Amy has been the most consistent attendant. Others come and go. A few months here, a few weeks there.

Amy has a nice curvy figure, not a spinner type.

For etiquette, you will be ushered into a room right away by whomever is working. Pay for the time up front. And negotiate topless or nude while you get your massage.

Sorry guys but I'm new to this site and I'm not sure if this line of questioning is frowned upon....but I live in the same area as the the colonade location and now want to go check it out....does anyone know what rates they offer?? Again sorry if I shouldn't be asking that :oops:

I have been many times over the past few years. They seem to change the girls very frequently. Overall very good. Walk in has always worked well for me there. My experience is that YMMV

Where on Colonnade Road? Name?

I need a massage this week.

review posted after visit for sure.

Thanks

Peter

Guest S***dst***
Where on Colonnade Road? Name?

I need a massage this week.

review posted after visit for sure.

Thanks

Peter

It's not hard to find if you are looking for it.. unless there are two on the same street.. there is a stand up sign advertising it in the same area.

It even has a phone number on it if you need to call :)

They advertise regularly in a local newspaper. I've had no problem with walk-ins, but they were late, within an hour of closing, mid-week. Always best to book ahead. From what I understand, some local businesses are leary of their existence. You wouldn't want to explain your waiting around...