BBBJ recommendation

I'm looking for a great BBBJ with a delicious DATY - PLUS good conversationalist and not too skinny. Any recommendations in Ottawa area.

• Like 1

Guest criz250

SexxxyRebecca. The only name you need to know when it comes to blowjobs. This girl is just flat out amazing!

Thing with Rebecca is after reading her reviews, I don't think anyone could possibly pass on the full GFE. I came her thinking all I was interested in was the bbbj, but her reviews, I don't think it's humane to limit ones self to anything less than the works.

• Like 1

To be honest I don't like these old and worn out questions . All of this is chemistry and a relationship built over time.

In NS I have many reccos that I am the best at this or that, anyone that says anyone is the best at anything is simply meetings another's request, either on Cerb or in every day life....

This can be a relationship built over time or a very skilled SP that has learned her guests needs.

Forgive me but the best of this or that is quite prosperous. Enjoy what you are doing or get really good at following instruction . Hmm, is that so hard ?

For slow learners I can run a program!!

Katherine

• Like 5

I'm looking for a great BBBJ with a delicious DATY - PLUS good conversationalist and not too skinny. Any recommendations in Ottawa area.

To be honest I don't like these old and worn out questions . All of this is chemistry and a relationship built over time.

In NS I have many reccos that I am the best at this or that, anyone that says anyone is the best at anything is simply meetings another's request, either on Cerb or in every day life....

This can be a relationship built over time or a very skilled SP that has learned her guests needs.

Forgive me but the best of this or that is quite prosperous. Enjoy what you are doing or get really good at following instruction . Hmm, is that so hard ?

For slow learners I can run a program!!

Katherine

Not trying to stir the pot or anything but in defense of the OP, he just said he was looking for a recommendation for a great bbbj....he never mentioned "the best".

• Like 3

From what I just watched yesterday I would have to say either Christy Canyon or Sasha Grey ;) mmm hmmmmm

That probably doesn't help tho....

Im sure i can fit on ur request hun. Love to give blow job deeptraod spitting, i like it wet plus i like 69 also and im not skinny and super think. Look at my page !

Looking forward to meeting u

Amy seduction xxxx

• Like 3