Marie Sole at oceana in Hull

can you let me know what kind of donations are expected?

Read the the first post and follow the thread.

Despite the traffic out there today I decided to visit Marie Sole for the first time. Although I echo some of the sentiments regarding the facility itself, the service and skill of Marie far outweighs any reservations I might have had.

Services offered were exactly as described above. I will only add that I have a legitimate back injury and her skills in working through it were as good as any registered massage I have ever received.

I will be a return visitor!

Spence

BTW she is an RMT, and a an RN in Argentina but the designation does not follow to Canada. She is truly one in a million! Of course you need to like really sexy hot Latin ladies.

Hey Dummpy,

Just FYI she got all her stuff for here now too :)

Guest blo*****s

Quick question:

- can you receive a bbbj without having to daty ?

Thanx

The choice is your's my friend.

Quick question:

Thanx

Quick question:

Thanx

Sure, but why would you want to? :lol:

Seriously, just ask for what you want in a nice way, and you'll often be accommodated.

I've been to see Mari Soleil several times and each time was a pleasure, the massage is relaxed and she takes her time. Once she gets to know you the she starts off full nude. BBJ and DATY is always an option (the DATY is her additional payment I think). The place is a littler dummpy but the price is right. For an older lady (40's) she's got a smokin body and looks good. Never tried to get more out of her but would be interested to know if any one has.

Well worth it, damage is 120-140.

Littler Dummpy? You've met the guy who started this thread?

8)

Just ask, she is pretty accommodating, and sexy as hell ;)

Quick question:

Thanx

Guest D****13

I visited her for the first time last week. Wow, she has a nice round ass I must say, she had that tight white pants on and I couldn't take my eyes off her ass she walked up the stairs. If you like to talk while you get a massage, she's the one. And other stuffs haa.

I visited her for the first time last week. Wow, she has a nice round ass I must say, she had that tight white pants on and I couldn't take my eyes off her ass she walked up the stairs. If you like to talk while you get a massage, she's the one. And other stuffs haa.

I'm glad you were able to hook-up. She certainly is worth the wait.

Guest blo*****s

Hey no prob, but when it comes to DATY, regarding my "dining" experience, I don't like the thought of having any food that was already on someone else's "table" before I got to the restaurant.

:-P

I went to see her a few weeks ago. She is nice and sexy and the massage was great. DATY with her was great. Her pussy looks and tastes great. The only think that I didn't like was that you only get a single release with her. So Marie Soliel is perfect if you don't mind getting only a single release. I have been to other MA where you get multiple releases.

Different strokes for different folks.

*groan* Next, you'll be saying that some people just rub you the wrong way... :-)

Sorry to get off topic, but who? I'm only personally familiar with a single release so I'm curious. Maybe I'm just a sucker, but I've never had MSOG (?is this right in this context) with an MA. I've never really heard of it either really, I mean I'm sure they wouldn't refuse if you offered to pay extra, but to just expect it is not something I've experienced. I guess I always thought it was about the massage too. oh well......

Cheers,

Narman

I went to see her a few weeks ago. She is nice and sexy and the massage was great. DATY with her was great. Her pussy looks and tastes great. The only think that I didn't like was that you only get a single release with her. So Marie Soliel is perfect if you don't mind getting only a single release. I have been to other MA where you get multiple releases.

I would also like to find out where you get multiple release.:-P

I'm quite certain that if you book an appointment and request the multiple release with most MA's it could be done. Remember though, after an hour session she may have someone is awaiting in the lobby,car, pacing up and down front of building...so always best just to ask..who you may want to visit.

Guest blo*****s

Saw her today and it was good.

The price was as per what has already been stated here.

She is friendly and has a nice body.

She is a sexual person who is a nudist at heart.

I did not get bbbj, but what I got was still good, anyway.

She followed up with a shower with me - which was a nice way to end the session.

I'm quite certain that if you book an appointment and request the multiple release with most MA's it could be done. Remember though, after an hour session she may have someone is awaiting in the lobby,car, pacing up and down front of building...so always best just to ask..who you may want to visit.

Definitely! I know that many MAs/MPs including myself and likely Marie-Sole will offer multiple releases upon request(and other sexy things*) but just make sure that you ask for it politely and be sure that you can handle the extra stimulation within the time as Pete mentioned!

*Doesn't hurt to ask if she offers PM, Reverse, scalp massage etc. often things that are available are not mentioned or even offered, don't want you to feel obligated to partake- you men can be so eager to please, I offered PM once and my client agreed just to please me, lol!

P.s. Someone should get Marie-Sole to post pictures of herself on CERB- would be great for her business, though something tells me with that delicious menu she is doing quite nicely!

Definitely! I know that many MAs/MPs including myself and likely Marie-Sole will offer multiple releases upon request(and other sexy things*) but just make sure that you ask for it politely and be sure that you can handle the extra stimulation within the time as Pete mentioned!

*Doesn't hurt to ask if she offers PM, Reverse, scalp massage etc. often things that are available are not mentioned or even offered, don't want you to feel obligated to partake- you men can be so eager to please, I offered PM once and my client agreed just to please me, lol!

P.s. Someone should get Marie-Sole to post pictures of herself on CERB- would be great for her business, though something tells me with that delicious menu she is doing quite nicely!

She dislikes the internet and is not computer literate, she would be mortified if she actually read this stuff, she is extremely discreet.

She dislikes the internet and is not computer literate, she would be mortified if she actually read this stuff, she is extremely discreet.

Yes, she could be classified as DNR but since she won't log in to request DNR... it's a vicious circle.

Emily from Body Care is also DNR (she has told me this herself several times) but she will not visit *erb boards to ask.

Guest sly***k

I have a question for anyone who has gone to see Marie-Soleil in the last two weeks or so. Please PM me.

I saw her for the first time recently. Was quite disappointed in a number of ways. Place sure is a real dump. Massage is great therapeutically and the finish was standard hand release. From all the reviews I had somehow gotten the idea that she was a sexy looker but that definitely is not the case. She is a very nice person though and we chatted a fair bit.

Not to dwell on the cosmetic things, but is Marie good looking or not. I sense more reviews on the "good looking" side but others, not so much. And what of her age - is she closer to 30 or 40?

The skill and price seem to make for a great package. I'd just like to know about the wrapping as well.

Guest gagagaga

I think she is totally hot. Pretty face, small firm boobs...great ass, beautiful kitty, sexy legs.

Everyone's taste is different, and while a guy may not think she is super, I can't see how anyone would find her unnatractive.