Lexxi Off BP's

saw Lexxi Yesterday...advertises on Bp's (Brunette, gun tattoo on thigh)

alllllllll I gotta say is Wow Guy's!!!! Sexy as hell and man does that girl know how to suck and fuck... Dont Know how she hasnt been reviewed before unless someones trying to keep her a secret... Secrets Out she's 100% real and 1000% worth it.... Amazing Service

• Like 1

There is a review of this girl out there i remember reading it someone said she had a jaw surgery or something, but I also remember he said the pics were real and she was smoking and had a good time, I was going to go see her but she stopped posting . No need to put ppl down you don't know goodie2sandles!

There is a review of this girl out there i remember reading it someone said she had a jaw surgery or something, but I also remember he said the pics were real and she was smoking and had a good time, I was going to go see her but she stopped posting . No need to put ppl down you don't know goodie2sandles!

I didnt specify or say anyones name...so im not putting anyone down....cept for the guilty SPs that come on board as a new member with less than 5 posts saying..."so and so is the best"..

• Like 1

Lol i think I have her and jade star mixed up but i think the review of Lexi might have said she was a good session but the guy got weirded out because I guess someone was watching out for her or something

I stand by my original comment on the 'reviewer' having no other posts and sounding like an SP speaking of herself. The second post only deepens my suspicion. How many men in this town do you know who address other men as 'boys'?

Anyone see this lady yet? The pictures are smoking hot and with that tattoo it'll be difficult for a B&S don't you think? However, the review does get the spidie senses going.

dudes I'm telling you I TOFTT.... and she's real and worth it... regardless of how I spelt her name lexxi, lexi, alexis or how many post i have ....not the type to brag about my dates... trying to give the boys a good recommendation ...dont like it dont post

dudes I'm telling you I TOFTT.... and she's real and worth it... regardless of how I spelt her name lexxi, lexi, alexis or how many post i have ....not the type to brag about my dates... trying to give the boys a good recommendation ...dont like it dont post

Give it over, you have either no or minus credibility....