What can we do to TASTE better!

* alkaline-based foods such as meats and fish produce a bitter, fishy taste

* dairy products contain a high bacterial putrefaction level which creates a foul taste

* asparagus-laced just awful

* acidic fruits and alcohol give a pleasant, sugary taste

* chemically processed liquors will cause an extremely acidic taste, so drink high-quality, naturally fermented beers or sake

What do ejaculations contain? (both sexes)

The caloric content of an average ejaculation is estimated to be approximately 15 calories. The average ejaculation contains:

* aboutonia

* ascorbic acid

* blood-group antigens

* calcium

* chlorine

* cholesterol

* choline

* citric acid

* creatine

* deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)

* fructose

* glutathione

* hyaluronidase

* inositol

* lactic acid

* magnesium

* nitrogen

* phosphorus

* potassium

* purine

* pyrimidine

* pyruvic acid

* sodium

* sorbitol

* spermidine

* spermine

* urea

* uric acid

* vitamin B12

* zinc

Aha!!!!! there we are with more or less the daily required intake of health.....now we know what to do ladies and gentlemen!!

Hugs to all

Tracie G.:oops:

now

* dairy products contain a high bacterial putrefaction level which creates a foul taste

* chemically processed liquors will cause an extremely acidic taste, so drink high-quality, naturally fermented beers or sake

The caloric content of an average ejaculation is estimated to be approximately 15 calories. The average ejaculation contains:

* aboutonia

* ascorbic acid

* blood-group antigens

* calcium

* chlorine

* cholesterol

* choline

* citric acid

* creatine

* deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)

* fructose

* glutathione

* hyaluronidase

* inositol

* lactic acid

* magnesium

* nitrogen

* phosphorus

* potassium

* purine

* pyrimidine

* pyruvic acid

* sodium

* sorbitol

* spermidine

* spermine

* urea

* uric acid

* vitamin B12

* zinc

Aha!!!!! there we are with more or less the daily required intake of health.....now we know what to do ladies and gentlemen!!

Hugs to all

now

I have heard that eating pineapple will do wonders:confused:

Tracie, you are a real teacher. You made me learned something today, quite useful.

I take a great care of myself when I plan to meet a sp, and I take a special attention to what I eat, mainly to have a nice and clean breathe.

Now, I will add to my "ritual' before a meeting, the concern about what I taste ;-). I find that perspective quite exciting, to try to be at my best on all aspects, and more than the hygiene part of my body.

Still remaining new at this hobby, I want to learn every dimensions of it, so the pleasure of sharing a moment of life and living an exciting experience will grow and become even more rewarding for me and the lady I am with. It's like preparing ourself for a gastronomic experience where all our senses have to be at their best to benefit from this gourmet moment.

What I could add is that what we eat will have an effect not only of what we taste, but on the smell of our skin. Some spices, like curcuma, will modify not only our breathe, but also the smell of our skin. Each skin will not react the same, and each of us has to be aware of it.

The old saying ?You are what you eat? is very much true and definitely affects how you taste down there. This isn?t just advice for the ladies. Men can also change how their body chemistry tastes and smells through their diet. Here?s a guide to which foods to eat and which ones to avoid:

Things You Should Eat:

* Lots of Water

* Pineapple, papaya, cranberry, melon, apples and grapes

* Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon

* Citrus fruits such as oranges and grapefruits

Things To Avoid:

* Alcohol

* Caffiene

* Nicotine and illegal drugs

* Red meat

* Garlic

* Fish

* Cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage and asparagus

* Dairy

* Junk Food (preservatives!)

Changing your diet just a week or so before a special bedroom romp can make you a little sweeter to the taste.

• Like 1

See? I love when we all work for the same purpose......Angela Aurora, I heard the same thing about pineapple....and lots of water, particularly for those persons who take daily medications....

I looooooooove this community of ours!!!!!!

Tracie;)

• Like 1

Things To Avoid:

* Alcohol

* Caffiene

* Nicotine and illegal drugs

* Red meat

* Garlic

* Fish

* Cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage and asparagus

* Dairy

Changing your diet just a week or so before a special bedroom romp can make you a little sweeter to the taste.

oh no, say it ain't so. all my favorite things. Oh well I can eat what I want as long as I wear a condom, HEHEHE then I'll just taste like latex

Tracie I did a poll on this subject last year with some recommendations. you might find it an interesting read.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15888)

ATH

Hugs to all

now

I always drink lots of bottled water, a minimum of two liters a day. Not because I feel I HAVE to, but because, well, I am a thirsty girl by nature & I find it most replenishing. I have been known to squirt & gush from time to time & have always been complimented on the taste of my own nectar. People forget the importance that when it comes to nutrition, being generous to your body with lots of water is detoxifying, replenishing & most vital for your temple. It casts out toxins and rejuvenates the body's ability to function the way nature intended. My main point being, is that if you drink lots of water everyday, & eat what you want (within reason), your PH balance will leave your peach ripe, sweet & juicy all year round, organically speaking of coarse (no pun intended, lol). Oh, this also goes for the fellas! :69:

• Like 1

I have been known to squirt & gush from time to time & have always been complimented on the taste of my own nectar.

Bailey I would love to have you squirt and gush on me:69:

That would be very yummy:cooter: