Discuss.

Seems reasonable.

The only thing I'd say is... if you're going to fake it, fake it well. If you fake it and your partner knows you've faked it, you've probably got the worst of both worlds. It's like many other things: the problem is not what you do, but what you get caught doing :)

• Like 1

I think there's an appreciative way to tell your partner they can stop now without going into the theatrics of phoney ecstasy. You can let them know that they have made you as happy as they're going to make you this time without moaning and wailing.

First off, am not meaning to try to hijack this thread, but I've noticed over time some women who really do orgasm but there doesn't appear to be obvious signs - almost as if they're embarassed about it. Anyways, at the end of the day, PLEASE ladies, don't try and fake it, just be yourself.

• Like 1

Nawt that I needs to, but a coupl'a packs of Lily White Corn Syrup has pulled the wood over a few eyes...I mean wool.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am ignorant of this please tell me.

Additional Comments:

I see a lot of hesitation on this subject . As usual I will only speak for myself .

Gentlemen ages 20 to 80 . Are you meds ? I suspect younger men can go a few rounds and its great for you.

We are women and very different creatures. Do you want to see us achieve orgasm ? Well boys be prepared to be told what to do. I am a very outspoken SP and if you want me to come you have to follow directions. I realize you are a macho man and think you have it all figured out. Hmm , perhaps good for someone else but my body is not a toy or a machine and very directly it does not respond to rough handling. I am a person that respects the human body and I am pretty quick to ask a new friend what will make then really happy .

it ought to be great for for both of us . However I am a SP and adapt to your needs as well. Perhaps you are popped and just need my loving touch , awesome, you will tell me this and you will be pampered with massage and very easy loving .

Ahem, no one is wrong lets just see if we are congruent with each other.

xoxo

Edited by Katherine
spelling

Rather than faking it and some really aren't good at it, I'd prefer the subtle head tap.

Men are pretty straight forward either you do or you don't. And it doesn't always mean ejaculation. With women this is a much more intricate area. Usually a grip on my ones ears or your finding your head is in a leg lock death grip are decent indicators but not always. There can be involuntary signals that tell you you're in the neighborhood. But in the end it's unlikely every time out.

Still I'd prefer a thanks......good effort versus arms and legs flaying around and fake oh my gods any day.

Peace

MG

• Like 1