Guest P*rry

Eva, What I like about Cerb are the posts. Other sites provides oodles of pics, but here I enjoy reading the posts. Some are quirky, zany or serious. Yet, they all give me a sense of the writer. The pics are important too don't get me wrong. But there, I'm more interested in the 'look' of the woman not her age.

Joseph

I'm 57 and unburdened with children. My tastes range from early 20's to mid 50's. Younger playmates should be intelligent and articulate to keep me interested, because for me, it's not only about the body. Older playmates should be attractive and young in spirit. If I were to select the most popular age for my ideal playmate it would be in the 35-45 year range. But as I said before, it's not just the body. My wife is nine years older than I, so I find myself seeking out those my age or younger. Some say younger partners make them think of their kids; older partners make me think of my wife. Not that that is a bad thing, but it can temper the lust.

Have looked at this age preferences question at the other angle and found interesting thing.

Long time ago I tried to see 20 yo girls and found out that most of them had no clue what the intimacy really is. I decided that it was worth to set age cut to . 30 and higher.

I came to that conclusion about 25 years ago and saw usually older women at that time. But I kept the same age cut over years and now I meet 30+ young girls! Change of view as life goes on icon11.gif

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
It's comforting to know that us 'old broads' still attract the opposite sex...IF we can figure out a way to stay up past 11pm!

You're amazing Eve as I can't stay UP beyond 10 pm!! LOL Actually, I'm in a coma by 9.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
I thought I was alone with a 9h30 bedtime loll

When I go out on Saturday I need a nap after dinner otherwise forget it ,I am not making it to the door lol...

The drawback of being a early riser mix with needing a lot of sleeps is that the only way to get my beauty sleep is going to bed so early people makes fun of me lol

Being retired I nap often just to make it to bed time!!!