Waking up with a hard on...question

I wake up with a boner every morning and it is what I call a piss boner ( sorry for my straight approach to this matter ). I'm sure most women when they wake up in the morning go to the washroom and do their normal business of the day' date=' men are the same way, after I have had my morning piss out of the way it(hard on) comes right back down unless I had been fuckin' all night. And in that case I have no choice then to sit down otherwise I will be spraying the walls.

Very normal for any men to wake up with an erection. IMO[/quote']

i agree with you i'm the same waking up with a piss boner lol

My ex used to get upset when she found out that I woke up breathing, let alone having morning wood. Meh.

I think it's pretty normal for men to wake up hard...i have a friend that when he wakes up with one his wife gets pissed...and tries to make him feel bad about it..he's not even trying to have sex with her....nor masturbate in bed beside her...he says if he needs to cum he'll go to the washroom...she calls him a freak and gets angry if she notices the hard on...i don't think that's right or normal for her to be that way...what do you think?

kisses,

Emma A

I think it's less normal for him to put up with it..

I mean honestly, would you sit there and let some man tell you that you're a freak because a wind picked up or your shirt rubbed and your nipples got hard?

Think about that a minute.. I'd be the nutso one for staying with the guy.. lol

While it may not be normal, you did say she was his wife.. meaning he married her. I'm sure she just didn't roll over all of a sudden and hate morning wood..

I think it's pretty normal for men to wake up hard...i have a friend that when he wakes up with one his wife gets pissed...and tries to make him feel bad about it..he's not even trying to have sex with her....nor masturbate in bed beside her...he says if he needs to cum he'll go to the washroom...she calls him a freak and gets angry if she notices the hard on...i don't think that's right or normal for her to be that way...what do you think?

kisses,

Emma A

Hello Emma A,

Your friend does not have a problem at all...his wife does. I am not one to be judgmental, but her response sounds rather prudish to me. :rolleyes:

It's quite normal to have what we boys call "morning wood". And I am in full agreement with those here who have echoed the sentiment that morning sex is a beautiful thing be it before coffee, after coffee or hell even during coffee...:mrgreen::wink:.

Have fun,

jman47

I think it's less normal for him to put up with it..

I mean honestly, would you sit there and let some man tell you that you're a freak because a wind picked up or your shirt rubbed and your nipples got hard?

Think about that a minute.. I'd be the nutso one for staying with the guy.. lol

I'm a fan of comparisons and I like this one. :-) well put Naomi

I would say the wife needs to educate herself because as far as i know, all men wake up this way. He needs to reference her to a website that will explain it to her. I think its hot when my man wakes up hard. xoxo

Additional Comments:

"All men will experience a "hard penis" , commonly called an erection, during the night and it will often be there when the man wakes up. The medical term is a nocturnal penile tumescence (nighttime penis hardening?) It usually happens during REM sleep and is nothing to be worried about. When a man wakes up with a "hard-on", it can also be called morning wood (North America) or morning glory (UK). The actual cause is not known. "

quoted from http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_the_males_penis_hard_when_they_wake_up:-D

Additional Comments:

I agree Emma, no one should be treated like that. It's inmature.. ;)

All guys get a morning woody and also during the night from time to time. It's got nothing to do with who's lying beside you. We need it so we won't roll out of bed. hehe

There's a much bigger problem here than just the wife's ignorance of biology or simple prudishness. Wherever her discomfort stems from, her reaction is to try to control the husband by aggressively inflicting needless shame.

I'd expect there to be similar problems in other parts of the relationship, if the wife is that freakishly controlling. Your friend has a serious relationship issue to sort out.

totally agree with everyone here, but i just wanted to add that i think it's completely nuts that he has to go to washroom to beat off. i've never been married or in a serious relationship, so i don't know if that really is a weird thing. if she's not helping him out, he shouldn't be banished to the washroom to take care of it.

man, that dude's got it rough.

I used to be in an almost opposite situation...

I used to be in a long term relationship with a guy who would complain about my voracious sexual appetite. He would actually try to hide his morning wood from me because he preferred to sleep rather than have a little morning romp. Maybe he and Emma's friend's wife have the same screw loose in their head!

I would compare his morning wood to her having her period.

Both are hormone related and beyond ones control. It is just what the body does naturaly.

There's a much bigger problem here than just the wife's ignorance of biology or simple prudishness. Wherever her discomfort stems from, her reaction is to try to control the husband by aggressively inflicting needless shame.

I'd expect there to be similar problems in other parts of the relationship, if the wife is that freakishly controlling. Your friend has a serious relationship issue to sort out.

Your totally right mightypen...

Sounds like this guy's wife needs to get laid, but then again I get the impression she would find that act disgusting!

What this man is experiencing is perfectly natural and a normal function of the body. "Nuttin' feels gooder than a morning wooder"

How would she feel if he scolded her for bleeding for a week, every month ? He should move on.

Emma, this guy is lucky to have met you.

the first thing that would come to my mind to tell such a "wife" would be ..."I was just dreaming about how sexy you are dear....."

kisses,

Emma A

the first thing that would come to my mind to tell such a "wife" would be ..."I was just dreaming about how sexy you are dear....."

that's perfect...what could she say to that one...

Guest B***ke Ba****

Well, we here in this "world" would consider it funny. This was the words smeared into the back of a grubby, unwashed van on the side of my street: "I wish my wife was this dirty!" :lol:

BB

I think womankind should embrace the morning wood....

I agree meg! - womankind should definitley embrace the morning wood - I vote for starting with me.

Maybe not all at once though.

:lol:

I think womankind should embrace the morning wood....such a beautiful sight to behold and the appreciation received for this rejoicing is uncomparible!

Well I embraced the Monday morning wood.....ifuknowwhatimean.....the week is off to a great start :)

Peace

Mr Green

iI have had a few comments from my wife when I wake up WITHOUT a woody. She says thinkgs like not thinking of me this morning, or not happy to see me today. it's all in fun

It's women like this that makes for good business for sps. Married men hobby for many reasons and this is one of them unfortunately.

For men with diabetese as their blood sugar is usually lowest in the morning, they achieve a better hard on or any man with e.d. problems has blood pressure has built up in that area. Men usually last longer in the morning and can repeat more often.

Guest s******ecan****
I used to be in an almost opposite situation...

I used to be in a long term relationship with a guy who would complain about my voracious sexual appetite. He would actually try to hide his morning wood from me because he preferred to sleep rather than have a little morning romp. Maybe he and Emma's friend's wife have the same screw loose in their head!

I suspect at some point (perhaps already) in his life this lad will come to regret his many missed opportunities!