Has anyone seen Chloe ? I saw her on EC a while back.

Anyhow, any input would be appreciated.

Guest moan

I`ve tried calling many times.. always goes to voice mail. I`m not one to leave my number.

Let me know if you connect.

Been there done that. Entirely worthwhile. Book her if you can. Small, pretty, entergetic, and more interested in providing an enjoyable session than are most SP's in her age group.

Guest wtf

Damn, I had this amazing duo with Chloe and her hot 18 yr old blonde friend...I love new talent ;)

Was trying to get a hold of Chloe for days but man, the wait was well worth it cause having 2 hot blondes that know how to please was soooo mesmerizing...was in lala land...and haven't left yet...lol

found her site ... http://www.adorablechloe.com

Yep now that she is not with an agency getting a hold of her is hit or miss but as WTF says well worth the wait.

~Dreamer

she is not on EC but should be

she is in the ottawa sun and other places

rates are probably the same as when she was with PK 140/ 1/2hr , 200/hr but I am not sure as I have not seen her since she left PK.

~Dreamer

Yes, she has incall, 200/hr. vmail is quirky, works sometimes, and sometimes not, best to call back later.

And yes, she should be on EC, maybe later.

WTF - What was her blond friends name ? and $ for duo ?

thx.

can i get some info on the dio with the blonde friend. i have never had one can you tell me what exactly happens on a duo. i have seen chloe a few times and she is friendly sexy and sweet, but what does her friend look like

Experienced Chloe when she was Alicia with PK.

Was in Ottawa recently but could not get a hold of her. She's definitely worth the trouble. She's more of a morning and day person so maybe you can try contacting her during the day.

can i get some info on the dio with the blonde friend. i have never had one can you tell me what exactly happens on a duo. i have seen chloe a few times and she is friendly sexy and sweet, but what does her friend look like

Read this to get an Idea of what can happen in a duo with her: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1602

just looking for some help, i was trying for aobut 4 days to contact her, finally did said she was only doing outcalls does she ever do incalls, and she seemed a little out of it on the phone is she all there when u see her in person.

thanks

Contacted her friday, said she was doing incalls next week. She is also working on her own site (carlo's post) which is now more of a site rather then a pic site, she also has an email addy now (posted on her site).

Hope this helps

I tried Choe, a few weeks ago, she is very sweet, girl, to me I found her kinda new to the trade, she was very tight, love that part. she has a great body, very petite.

I would repeat if she wasn't so exspensive.

Guest monkey+

I had Chloe last night,

It was a great gf experience. Very professional from the location and room to the bottle of cold water waiting on the side of the bed.

You need to take control, she will chat your time away. lol But she was clean, and she just loves to kiss.

One other member said, she sounds out of it, I had the same feeling during the meeting. After you start to make out, the attention that she gives you makes you forget of her odd giggle.

She is very tight, I just love it. SHe moved great in bed, and loves her job.

It would of been great if she had hard nipple and a firm set of breast but I guess you can't have everything. lol Plus she had her breast rebuilt, she must of been over weight at one point of her life.

I would give her 7 out of 10. Because of the price and her body.

I hope this will help you decide if she's one girl that you need to meet.

Don't get me wrong you'll love her, I had a nice big smile all day. She was great.

Enjoy!!