TGirl Nikki visiting Ottawa & Vancouver!

Hey guys, I'm planning to be in Ottawa from April 28-30, and Vancouver from May 5-7. :)

If you've ever been curious about a tgirl experience, check out my website, and you'll see why I'm Toronto's most passionate and passable tgirl! I'm only there for a few days, so e-mail me ASAP!

http://www.tgirlnikki.com

Guest S***e

A welcome to Cerb from me as well. I hope you will enjoy Ottawa and I know you will love Vancouver as it's my favourite city to visit.

Spike

Hi Nikki. I've heard lovely things about you from Molly.. hope you have time to meet up with me while you're here in Ottawa. If you have any desire/requests for a 3some with me and any clients I'm in! I've always wanted to play with a lovely Tgirl! xoxoxo Carrie.

Hi Nikki. I've heard lovely things about you from Molly.. hope you have time to meet up with me while you're here in Ottawa. If you have any desire/requests for a 3some with me and any clients I'm in! I've always wanted to play with a lovely Tgirl! xoxoxo Carrie.

In a heartbeat! I'm only in town for a couple of days, but I absolutely love duos with sexy women like yourself (and I've heard a few things about you too! ;) ) and I'd gladly entertain any duo requests that come our way. :)

There you have it, folks - if anyone wants a sexy tgirl/g-girl duo with Ms. Moon and I, you'd better let us know ASAP! :-D

So, how long does this "Moderated Posts" thing last? :p

Just a quick update - I still have some free time in my schedule today, between 5 and 8pm.

I'll update my schedule for tomorrow later this evening, so if there are any interested guys here in Ottawa, be sure to send me an e-mail ASAP.

edit: Sorry guys, I'm all booked up for the day, but I have time for one visitor tonight, between 9 and 11pm - otherwise, try me on Thursday instead. :)

Additional Comments:

Good morning CERB, it's my last full day in Ottawa, so I'm going to go out and enjoy the city - it's such a gorgeous day!

I still have some free time for appointments this afternoon, so if you'd like to enjoy an unforgettable tgirl experience, please e-mail me and let me know.