Ladies over 45 in Ottawa

Hey everyone...newbie here. I will be in Ottawa the second week of October. Any recommendations for mature (min 40) providers in the Ottawa area? I am a mature male 50+. Thanks! J

• Like 2

Not sure of any traits other than age that you may be looking for but dd_Emma may be in the ball park. If you like there is also funvalerie, summer, mature_jen or highsexdrivebabe.

• Like 5

I am in the mature category and would be comfortable with a gentleman who is also mature. I also offer fun threesomes with Joyful Christine who is over fifty.

FunValerie

• Like 1

You might REALLY like Eve " a taste of eve" she is 51 and an absolute stunner. Hosts in an upscale condo and is super enjoyable. Check her website.

Now after having met Meg and Angela I was so very sure that neither was a day over 25! But then, my orthopedic surgeon looks like he is 15 and in grade 9! Guess I am the one getting old. :) Oops. I mean,"mature."

Meg O'Ryan http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=27470

and

Mature Angela http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=24465

are two Ottawa ladies that come to mind and I can recommend

Good Luck

RG

• Like 2

It is wonderful to see all this appreciation for us older (and bolder) mature ladies. You are all making my day!!!

Edited by FunValerie
spelling
  • Like 5

Wow!! Fantastic! But now the choice is even more difficult...so many fine ladies!! Guess this means more trips to Ottawa!! Thanks, everyone! J

Wow!! Fantastic! But now the choice is even more difficult...so many fine ladies!! Guess this means more trips to Ottawa!! Thanks, everyone! J

Some of us offer threesomes and even foursomes so you could try two or three mature ladies at one time and have very efficient trips to Ottawa.

Have fun!

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

I prefer more mature ladies and I have seen Alex Grenyait (maturewoman44) on two occasions both of which were totally wonderful experiences as she is kind, caring and extremely fit/athletic not to mention a whole lot of fun to be with.

...for all the recos and suggestions!

For Valerie...as Maxwell Smart was famous for saying..."Good thinkin' 99"! I could save a whole pile of airfare by taking up your suggestion of 2, or even 3! But would I survive to talk about it!!?? I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! J

May I suggest that you just call each one of us and talk.. Recommendations are fine but really they don't mean much if you don't get a good vibe over the phone

Just my 2 cents worth

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e
May I suggest that you just call each one of us and talk.. Recommendations are fine but really they don't mean much if you don't get a good vibe over the phone

Just my 2 cents worth

yup! that's the best thing one can do. There's a lot of good things to be said about maturity. The intrinsic value is always a pleasant surprise.

I don't know where you travel from but I do visit quite often too...:)

I'm 52 ;)

Plenty of choices here of mature quality ladies...happy search!

BJ

• Like 3