MissJ (aka Jenny613)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Jenny613--deelightful, deelectable!!!

I had the immense pleasure of Jenny613's company the other evening....she had posted some great pics of her gorgeous, firm body including her mesmerizing, succulent booty, delicioudsly perky natural breasts...plus those alluring "come hither" eyes...well, she grabbed my attention right away!! I got so excited to meet her I pm'd her right away...she replied very promptly! She is a wonderful communicator! Everything she says in her ad is accurate! She sure is the real deal!!Then after a few delightful texts, I simply had to meet her! With a hectic schedule, I could only see her for 30 minutes in the later evening. When she opened the door, I saw before me a super hot, super fun vision of hottiness in a lovely tight black dress!! Those hypnotic Russian eyes, a sweet smiling face! Jenny613 is so fit and toned with a gorgeous tan (love tan lines on the booty...so sexy!!)...she says she's been working out 3x a week...there's no doubt in my mind!!...she has the body of a dancer...long, sculpted legs, a fabulous derriere!!!...pause for deep sigh!...a lovely waist...such curves all so beautifully tanned, toned yet soft!!....her breasts are so lovely and perky...a truly natural beauty she is!! Since we had but a short time to get acquainted (I've already booked another encounter!!), I whipped in the shower, then we got cozy on the bed.....like she said, Russian women know how to care for men...like her song on her website says.....it sure is true for her!! After some lfk and gentle hugs and caresses (love them hugs 'n caresses!!), she sat up and presented her gorgeous, round perky breasts to me which was a source of pure delight!! I could have cupped them in my adoring hands and sucked gently on her responsive nipples all night!! But I just had to give her other lps a deep french kiss as well! She was so responsive...impeccable hygiene...so sweet and soft!!...I was so focused on listening to her breathing and gentle commands...the kind of feeling that, given more than 30 minutes, much more exploring and hot fun would occur...after getting on the glove, she used her hot, wet mouth on me and it was the first time I had experienced a tongue ring...very effective!!!...then, with her urging me to be inside her, I enjoyed some incredible doggy style...WOW!!..gonna have to get me some more o' that!!!...with only a few minutes left and we had moved to the couch...she was caressing me so sensually, I suddenly felt the desire to feel her hand on me and for her to see me cum....her hands were pure magic!..she knew just what to do and i exploded within a minute!!...she was so sweet and came to me with a warm facecloth in hand...we had another lovely chat while I was getting dressed...such a delightful, funloving and exxxotically hot woman!!...next week's encounter can't arrive too soon, lemme tell ya!!She is exactly as she says..a fully safe GFE ...she is a delightful, sweet, caring free spirit enjoying life to the fullest!..she's a great listener, she makes you feel full of life...energized!! I felt instantly at ease with Jenny613.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

After reading the initial review of Jenny613 I thought it sounded too good to be true. I like eastern european women a lot, and I LOVE Russian women, so I figured I had to give her a try.

No shills here. Jenny613 is the real thing. She is beautiful and warm in a way only Russes are, and she's a genuinely nice person to boot. If you can't feel at ease with her in under five minutes, then seek professional help.

She's a girl with a down to earth attitude, an infectious sense of humour and real warmth. Her smile is contagious. She brightened what had been a very gloomy day, for me, in a real way.

For those of us old enough to remember when women were supposed to look and feel like WOMEN, not 12-year-old boys with boobs, Jenny613 is a real delight. She has soft, silky, perfect skin and fabulous breasts with great (what I call) teeny nipples. Not a spinner but real woman who's tanned, toned and fabulous to hold.

She's young but with none of the attitude (ME ME ME ME ME and more about ME) some younger SPs have. She's a treasure and deserves to be treated as such. In short, go for it and treat her right. :sm185:

I apologize to Jenny613 for the late rec. She used have a different handle on here,and I was awaiting for the transition of the names to take place.

Jenny613 is exactly what is stated above here and some, very sensual,erotic,attractive,bedroom eyes and one very nice kisser.

We got aquainted talking on the couch to get know each other first. Some nice foreplay her rubbing me, and we were kissing each other passionately. Jenny you are a great kisser, very nice thick soft lips.

We made our way to the playroom, we both got undressed, I was marvelling at the view in reality! but for those missing out on her, here is her sexy body below. :)

She has beautiful breasts,soft tanned skin, and body that makes you quiver when she is on top or if you are on top.

picture.php?albumid=1928&pictureid=12175

This picture simply reveals the beautiful body Jenny has. A sexy woman with beautiful curves.

I also discovered this lady has long labia, and wow, was it ever so nice simply getting her so aroused and so wet, she thoroughly enjoyed herself. Well so did I :)

We moved into different positions, and it was not long before she had a firm grip on me while I was inside her, it was poetry in motion, and the ride was beautiful.

Thanks Jenny and sorry about the delay on this rec, you are attractive you deserve respect and treated with respect, you are a classy lady with all the fine qualities:-D

Guest *b*y

I agree - Jenny is amazing. She makes you feel all warm and cared for from the first minute. She's a great girl and a very loving GFE experience. Highly recommended!

Thanks guys for the kind words, I really appreciate it ... You all got me blushing over here lol ... It was my pleasure meeting you and spending time together. :)

Thanks again,

A big kiss from me! :-D

I had a wonderful experience with Jenny! She is fun, very comfortable to be around, extremely beautiful and a treat to spend the night with.

A late post, but I had a 2nd opportunity to spend a very delightful time with Jenny. Well spoken,sexy lady,gorgeous body and loves to be pleased and loves also to please her man. Thanks Jenny, glad to give you that goose bump affect ;)

Thanks Pete ... like always it was fun ... see you soon babe :) xoxoxo

I was fortunate to be able to meet with Jenny a number of weeks ago. Beautiful young lady and a great conversationalist which helped settle my newbie hobbyist nervousness.

Especially loved it when she explained that when she is in a threesome that she likes at least one man involved as she prefers a ?real one? vs. a strap-on. All this while she was riding me cowgirl with those wonderful breasts slowly gyrating.

If you?re a kitty lover, you need to meet this lovely lady!

Thanks for the great experience Jenny, can?t wait to see you again.

Thanks babe I can't wait to see you again :) xoxoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi All,

It has been a week now since I hooked up with Jenny (MissJ). Believe or not I still have a smile on my face.

What an experience with a top notch Lady.

I have visited several SP over the years and even though the experience was great for the most part, there always seemed to be something missing. To me the GF experience should be just that, the same experience I would have with a girlfriend. Well, Jenny was just that! The perfect Girlfriend experience, right from the beginning we hit if off, she made me feel right at ease and very welcome, and for me first impressions are so important!

I had to start with a quick shower as I had worked all day and wanted to be fresh for Jenny right from the beginning. I joined her on the bed right away and we started with a bit of small talk, that led right into some great kissing and of course some groping, she didn't take long to she the

dress she had on and OMG, what a fantastic Body! Those Magnificent breasts just blew me away, I really thought I was gonna explode right there and then. She moved down on me right away and I had my first experience with a BJ from a girl with a tongue ring. WOW! is all i can say, it took all my control to not loose it. I of course had to return the favour and after sucking and licking those fantastic breasts:boobies: I moved between those fantastic Legs. :cooter: Well, I tell you, that is one nice patch of heaven! We stared off misionary, moving to doggy and then CowGirl, and finishing with oral!:jackoff: I didn't realize the hour was already gone, and even though I wasn't being rushed, would have loved to have another hour easily.

I'm definately gonna repeat and a 2 hour visit seems right up there with the time I want to spend with this lovely and georgous Lady!

In my books this experience was a 10 and I'm sure its gonna be a hard act to follow for any other SP out there.

Awww thanks babe for the kind words. I had an amazing time with you too. :)

Cant wait to see you again!

xoxoxoxoxo

That is a nice review of MissJ, I definitely have to visit her and find out for myself, not that I don't believe you Genwar but I enjoyed reading your reco and would love to have the same.:roll:

Thanks gentlemen I'm blushing over here lol awww!

Posted via Mobile Device

In the interest of full disclosure I will say that I've been providing some advice and support to Miss J over the last few months as she reached out to me for some advice, as many ladies have. From that point on I was intrigued to meet her, but with us both having busy schedules and a lot on the go we never had the chance to meet. That is until recently, the planets aligned, the clouds parted and alas a meeting was booked.

It was well worth the wait, from the moment we met she was very welcoming and totally focused on putting me at ease and making me feel comfortable. If you don't like to cuddle and make out on the couch then you don't know what you are missing, especially with this girl. Miss J has an infectious smile, and a lively attitude you can't help but smile and feel good. The better part of the first part of our encounter was spent making out on her couch like a friday night date in high school. She fit nicely into my arms, her breath warm and fresh,her tongue was quick and skillful. As my lips moved from her mouth down to her neck off came the top of her dress to expose the perkiest and perfect all natural C cups to grace this town in some time. Only slightly larger then the perfect B cups of another one of my favorites, Sin Cindy. A duo with those two (or four) would be a natural breast lover's dream!!!

But I digress, back to Miss J. After a thorough and detailed exploration of her delightfully perky breasts and tasteful and playful tattoos we adjourned to the bedroom, where we began quickly removing our remaining clothes and continued our pleasure tour of each other's bodies. Miss J is not only blessed with wonderful breast but she has a nicely toned and naturally dark or tanned complexion, a sexy and kissable flat tummy and a terrific firm and bountiful booty. J-Lo and Kim Kardashian fans will find them selves in heaven with her beautifully big bootie. Her meow meow is soft and wet, i did my best to make her even more wet, I believe I was successful as i found my face soaked with her sweet juices. Miss J has a unique and cute meow meow, as others have mentioned her long and luscious labia make for an enjoyable pleasurable oral delight, I couldn't get enough ;) She returned the oral favors with slow and skillful bj that felt amazing, she paid plenty of attention to the boys too, and oh year she's got a tongue piercing for that extra special touch ;)

We continued to play and enjoy each other until I could no longer hold back. She's quite the cutie pie and will do her very best to put you at ease and take care of your needs, she's very accommodating and passionate, YMMV of course but if you are kind and respectfully she will give it back to you tenfold !

Thank you Miss J for a delightful encounter and for your awesome service and infectious smile and giggle had me smiling for quite some time after our date.

Awwww Kenny, Kenny, Kenny after all those months of emailing each other, I finally got to meet my cowboy yayyy! ... Thanks for the great time ... it was really fun :) muah!

Posted via Mobile Device

I met with MissJ a few days ago for the first time.

Would I recommend her? Absolutely!

Jenny was quick to respond to my PMs. The tone of her messages just felt friendly to me. Her incall location downtown was easy to access and there is ample parking nearby.

Speaking of "ample", if you love curvaceous women, then you will really like Jenny. In addition to her wonderful curves, she has gorgeous eyes and a bubbly, friendly demeanor. Very easy going and relaxed.

She is wonderfully easy to talk with. I'm not what you would consider a great conversationalist, but soon after meeting her, I was happily chatting with her as if we were old friends. Truly an awesome personality.

No need to go into details; that's not my style. I will say that she is very skilled and loves what she does.

I left her place feeling happy and relaxed; as if I had just spent the afternoon with a former girlfriend that I had not seen in years.

Thanks for a great afternoon MissJ! :grin:

Thanks hun! (Moonshadow) ... I agree our time was relaxed and really fun! :) I can't wait to see you again soon!

Kisses! :-P

Had the immense pleasure of meeting Jenny a couple of days ago and heres how it went: Arrived at her location a little early so I sat in the car letting the anxiety build. I'd been waiting a couple of weeks to meet her so I'd been doing alot of imagery. Called her for the code (she sounds so sweet) and made my way to her apartment. Knock knock and she opens the door. She's very pretty with a definite russian look with a wide welcoming smile. She invites me in and makes her way toward the couch and I get a look at that ass. The ass in her pics is what made me want to meet her in the first place and if you're an assman then the buck stops here. I'd wager that there are whole populations of women in some countries that dont have an ass like hers. I repress the urge to hike her dress up to get a look at the bare flesh and join her on the couch. We chat and she's very engaging and I quickly lose my nerves until the kissing starts (Yummy!). I suck on her tongue(recently sans tongue piercing and she doesn't expect it back). Then she leads me to her bedroom and hikes off her dress and Blammo. Oh so nice. Shes what I would call big boned but lean and smooth with beautiful wide hips lending frame to that ass. I'm hungry now and while she lies on the bed I quickly undress and then dine on her womanhood. A beautiful pussy with long lips that you can almost chew on and while her clit is there you can't feel it as everything is so soft. We manouvre into a 69 and I have to tell her to stop a couple of times as i'm about to erupt. Such a tasty box. Then she suggests we move on and I wrap up and into mish and she feels like heaven like a perfect fit and I quickly succumb to a terrific orgasm. I clean up and lie next to her on the bed and we chat for quite awhile and this was probably the best part. Getting to know Jenny was just so natural and enhanced the experience as she then was more then just some random lay and I feel somewhat protective of her now. Treat her right u bastards :) After awhile she gets "that look" and she starts stroking me and i'm ready for round 2. On with another glove several positions later(including anal, gotta get as much of that ass as possible) the session eventually ends with me not being able to finish(but not through any lack of trying on her part i'm just getting old). We say our good-byes and I dearly want to stay cause she is certainly a tasty dish. I hadn't felt this alive in forever. Take care Jenny and i'll eventually love to see you again.

Awww thanks Dave ... I also had an amazing time with you ... cant wait to see you again! :) xoxo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.