I think donations are based on what you as the SP value your time is worth. If anyone says anything about your rates don't see them. I have had a select few say oh your donations are high so I kindly suggest they find someone in there price range and almost all that have said that at first to me,end up booking...

Some gentlemen like to barter with your donations,if you give a deal once they"ll keep expecting it.

The other type of gentlemen are the ones that do not care about what it costs as long as there having fun in good company with a wonderful,charming woman...

I kinda rambled right off topic lol but I would say set your rates to what you think your time is valued at.

I do believe, one hundred percent believe that a lady must charge what she feels her time and companionship is worth.

And I have learned as I gained further experiences in this wonderful lifestyle, those memorable encounters, irrespective of the fee charged, well it really has turned out, for me at least, something you can't put a price on.

I may not know about the intricacies about fee structures. But as one gentleman who appreciates the companionship you ladies have given me, or will one day provide, and to those I may never meet, don't ever devalue yourself. Charge what you think your time and companionship is worth. A gentleman will see you.

From an appreciative gentleman for whatever it's worth

RG

• Like 2

it almost feels like I won't obtain my financial goals

Since you have a financial goal then set your rates accordingly. Then market yourself accordingly.

Why does a canvas with 4 stripes of colors cost a few hundred thousand dollars ? The same reasons apply in your situation.