Why do we want you to read our web sites?

I fully agree with Lady Sophia.

Too many times I receive an email with a message such as , 'send me all your info by text to xxx-xxxx'

Sure buddy, I will 'text' all 6 pages of my website to you!

With this new bill coming into play, a fair number of us providers will certainly be revamping our sites to make them more 'readable' in the eyes of the law.

Most websites are pretty clearly laid out with information for you. It only takes a few minutes to read, see if there are 'playtimes' you wish, and have the information at your fingertips.

Asking a provider to send you all the information, we wouldn't be able to see anyone if we spent all day doing just that, lol!

Take the time to view our sites, they are there for that reason, and please be respectful in contacting a provider in the way they wish to be contacted.

Answers aren't always instant, we could be in an appointment, not available at that moment to access email, or even driving.

Give us a chance to read emails, text messages, etc, and give us a little bit of notice.

One person asked me for 'right way'......he was four hours outside of my area!

Be respectful, and patient, like the gentlemen I know you all are :)

• Like 5

I wanted to bring this thread back up as I see much improvement in how much easier it has been!

I have noticed that many more potential friends have actually been reading sites and making it so much easier to book your special time together!

Have other ladies noticed this?

It has taken out the unnecessary banter back and forth on endless texting:) And keeping you informed without risking any issues for details:)

• Like 2