The session like his ass is on fire...

Description;Shaved Bald Head,Fake Diamond Studs on ears,

Arabic Nationality,dark brown eyes,medium built with muscles

Claims To be working in Construction&Mechanic which ever

lie he feels like Telling that day.

He also drives a Beige pick up truck"ford i think" With Red License Plate

This fucktard ripped off many girls here so far so BECAREFUL

• Like 1

and if the plate number was reported to LE, he would be sent back to his country. Being Arabic, they might rip his balls off when he gets home!

• Like 1

I am going to repeat the obvious which is SOP: always get paid upfront, and remove the $$ from the view of the client. No exceptions.

Other than that, there are dbs out there, like this guy, and once they know they can get away with it, they continue to try to do the same thing at other places with the same policies of post payment.

Which is why it is never good for clients to brag or mention seeing any MA or SP who accepts payment after session, this kind of guy is looking for that kind of provider.

• Like 3

funny thing..i asked a client one time,unfortunately he was arabic too not to stereotype here to pay upfront because i have never seen him before and he did..when the session was done he grabbed the money from the table of where i left it under my pants,and he ran out the door like his ass was on fire....almost same description but a lil thicker body wise of course.

funny thing..i asked a client one time,unfortunately he was arabic too not to stereotype here to pay upfront because i have never seen him before and he did..when the session was done he grabbed the money from the table of where i left it under my pants,and he ran out the door like his ass was on fire....almost same description but a lil thicker body wise of course.

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you - contact me if you would like as there is an open investigation with some detailed information about who he is.