Does anyone know where I can get a good inexpensive

You should try the nail salon in Billings Bridge Mall... They are good and fair priced... If you really want to save some cash you can buy a kit from any drugstore that includes everything you need to do your nails yourself...

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a good inexpensive pedicure in the central downtown Vanier area?

I have PMed you some suggestions. You might be interested in a toe nail trim which some places offer at relatively low cost. They will not be surprised to see a male client.

Best of luck.

no offense but are you looking for extra's with that lol

Yes I am looking for some one who also files down toe nails. Just looking for a good inexpensive place.

Generally good and inexpensive are a poor combination. My advice would be to look into a few spas within your radius. There are all kinds of treatments for men now, who comprise a surprisingly large segment of the spa business.

Most spas cater to men as well as women. Some of them have private rooms if a man or woman wants a service in private for one reason or another.

Google spas within your preferred geographical area and you should be able to find more than one. The number of spas keeps increasing.

Pedicures are wonderful. Have fun!!!

Guest D***el B***e

It's not quite in Vanier but not very far, I'm getting great service from Sophia Esthetic at the corner of Elgin and MacLaren. There's an extensive menu of esthetic services for men. Lovely attendants, professional service. Check the website under the same name.

A little OT here, but I was in Ft Lauderdale a few years ago and got a mani/pedi with the lady I was with at the time. There was a sign in the spa saying something like "If you hear our workers speaking Vietnamese, your procedure is FREE"!

I've been for one pedicure.... I don't think that the ladies who I shared the room with knew I was there so the conversation was more the 'colourful'. The lady doing my feet looked up at me with more then one embarrassed, but cheeky, smile....

So yes Valerie, pedicures are great.... :)

• Like 1

I bet you had fun listening to private female talk.

Resolved: I will never talk about my sex life while getting a pedicure. There could be someone (even a man!!!) listening behind the curtain.

Thanks for the giggle.

Valerie

It's not quite in Vanier but not very far, I'm getting great service from Sophia Esthetic at the corner of Elgin and MacLaren. There's an extensive menu of esthetic services for men. Lovely attendants, professional service. Check the website under the same name.

I tried to make an appt. booked solid till next Wednesday. Downtown is actually close to me. I was disappointed guess I'll try and book next week.