Is this type of guy really out there?

I have seen this add or one like it on CL for the last few "springs" and other times of the year....

Hot 22 year old seeks sugar daddy. - w4m - 22 (Halifax/Dartmouth)

Date: 2010-05-01, 12:19AM ADT

Reply To This Post

This is the real deal.

I'm a hot 22 year old university student who wants a sugar d addy to take care of all my needs.

In return, I'll be all yours.

I'm looking for a professional and intelligent gentlemen who can treat me as a princess.

I'm intelligent, beautiful, articulate, can hold a great conversation and I'm amazing in bed.

I am not a professional, not on drugs, or a scammer. Just a hot girl who would rather spend the summer on the beach then at some dead-end minimum wage job.

Send me a message if your interested.

<3

It has Me wondering, is this type of arrangement really out there? What would a young lady expect monitarily from such an arrangement? What would a guy pay for this kind of Exclusive, on call, arrangement?

Was close to this a few yrs ago with an SP with out the Exclusive part and it nearly bankrupt me !!! LOL I am so much wiser now....Maybe.

Loki318

It happens all the time. Perfect example... that old guy and Anna Nicole Smith... but I have seen those "couples" walking through airports for years.

Upside, if he kicks the bucket while she is still young, she has it made. BUT... I have also seen some gorgeous 45+ women lamenting the back burner for the new object of the Sugar daddy's eye. It is a calculated risk for both parties.

I'm a hot 22 year old university student who wants a sugar d addy to take care of all my needs.

In return, I'll be all yours.

It has Me wondering, is this type of arrangement really out there? What would a young lady expect monitarily from such an arrangement? What would a guy pay for this kind of Exclusive, on call, arrangement?

Was close to this a few yrs ago with an SP with out the Exclusive part and it nearly bankrupt me !!! LOL I am so much wiser now....Maybe.

Loki318

Hello Loki318,

As you allude to - the answer to the question is the definition of what I have highlighted. The inherent problem is both questions is that they are open ended and hence the answers are open ended...

I am thinking there COULD, could be a mutually beneficial and agreeable arrangement...but in my opinion as a naturally skeptical person..."Caveat emptor"...;)

Have fun,

jman47

I'm sure there is gents out there, help pay her tuition, room and board,shopping and she would be all yours. All depends what a sugar daddy is wanting to pay I guess:confused:

Yes there is. There is obviously a large range of arrangements possible.

In general you will be looking at starting up another household, rent for an apartment, lease of a car, possible trip or two over the year, wardrobe, groceries, pocket money, etc etc.

seekingarrangement.com

findasugarbaby.com

sugarsugar.com

Professional sugar babies are looking for one single benefactor, in exchange for their exclusive time and attention. The terms and conditions are worked out beforehand, and they would definitely not consider anyone who cannot fully afford it, because also at the end of the day they would expect a trip, car, and gifts along the way, and someone who can barely cover their rent and expenses is not going to be able to do that.

These are not independent. A woman like that would not choose to depend on one single person to provide their income. The SD does not live with the SB, but visits her. Generally, they work out a schedule like one weekend per month, and 2 overnights, and so on. She might be a student, who gets rent, an allowance for expenses, tuition and books as the arrangement. It is in her best interest to stick to the arrangement, because the apartment is not in her name, etc. She might be pursuing a career that is not making a lot of $$, like acting, modeling, singing, or dancing.

They usually present themselves in a submissive way, younger looking for an older gentleman to take care of her.

It is completely different from sp/clients who both get to say see you later, and like it that way.

It definitely has nothing to do with getting written into the will or living with the guy and probably, but not necessarily, nothing to do with looking for a future husband.

Sugar Baby Type 1: The Professional

Don’t worry guys… I don’t mean that kind of professional. I just mean that theses are the kinds of Sugar Babies who know exactly what they’re looking for when they browse SugarSugar.com sugar daddy personals. They view being a sugar baby like it’s a job. And they’re looking for rich benefactors who will support them in their profession.

If you’re worried about a professional sugar baby being cold and indifferent, that’s not the case at all. Professional sugar babies are great at being sugar babies. If you’re worth a million bucks, they know exactly how to make you feel like a million bucks.

Sugar Baby Type 2: The Sean Connery

While some sugar babies try to find wealthy older men to serve as rich benefactors, others young girls simply prefer more mature men. And can you blame them? If you were a girl, would you rather have some jocky frat boy treating you like an object and making you go halfsies on all your dates, or would you rather have a mature, kind, sensitive older man who can pamper you and worship you?

I call these types of sugar babies “The Sean Connery” because… well… they’re tired of frat boys. They want a Sean Connery.

Sugar Baby Type 3: The Arm Candy

Some girls are simply hot. They know it. We know it. Everyone knows it. When you get a smokin’ hot girl who wants to be a sugar baby, she’s generally the type of sugar baby meant to be shown off. You bring her to fancy events. You wine and dine her. And you savor every minute with her not because she’s the love of your life, but because she’s simply beautiful.

That’s not to say the other types of sugar babies aren’t hot. But we all know there’s a difference between a hot girl and a gorgeous woman. And if you’re a smart sugar daddy, you call up the gorgeous sugar baby when you need to make an impression.

Their will always be someone to fill the bill as some sweet young things sugar daddy, nothing better to impress the male friends or the guys down at the golf course. That is if you are into that sort of thing. Me I like to meet differant ladies.

Ghost

Wow As I mentioned above I kinda been there once and a friend has pointed out it ain't cheap .....

I'm gonna look over a couple of those sites though, takeing my original post add... Student looking to replace summer job... quote "minimum wage dead end summer job"

minimum wage = 10.00 x 40 hrs a week = 400 a week ! say plus a 10% shopping bonus weekly LOL = 500 a week (I do math like a SB) x 4 weeks = 2K per month!!! that is like 4 to 6 times my monthly hobby budget but I wonder can my small business afford to hire a student 50% financed by Gov't programs to hand out customer surveys at the beach?

huh huh ... damn thats the alarm clock I was reaming again :)

Loki318 Ain't fantasy grand :sm185:

Guest O***wa**W

I wonder how many of these girls stick with only thier one "daddy" and how many juggle many men at once.