Sat Oct 18

I cannot make time for an overnight this coming week in Winnipeg. I drove out to Brandon to spend a night with her, probably the opposite of the normal pooner ebb and flow eh.

I prefer overnights as they are as close to a real GFE as possible. She is easygoing and always happy, always interested in what I am doing in my life. Obviously time constraints are forgotten. There is time to do almost everything imaginable at least once.

So I get there and she is wearing the exact same sexy outfit I loved in August. Sexy little black dress and black stocking with high heels. She greets me with a big hug and my face is buried in her magnificent chest. This is going to be good! We have some chit chat and start kissing with increasing vigour. She is a really good kisser. Pretty soon the clothes come off and she's working me over real good.

We also gave each other thorough massages.

This went on for several hours! After a few hours sleep we went at it again in the morning. I am an older guy so she had to do most of the work but she never complained.

I want to say she is one of the very few women who look just as good in person, without clothes, as she does in her ads. She is really hot. She has really nice curves but is not overweight, she is very fit. Augmented bust, one of the best I have seen.

At this time I am not seeing anyone else. Why would I? She knows all my favourite activities (ya that kind) and initiates them before I even ask. I never have to ask if she will do this or that, and she is a sure bet for me. (And cheap too.)

• Like 2