Client lists?

I keep a client list. It includes the bare minimum of info--phone number, first name and how the session went. It's not on my phone.

I also keep accounting records, which include the date, a first name, the duration of the appointment and the donation given.

I'd never release any of this info. I also like to think that most clients are able to distinguish individuals (eg. Terri Jean Bedford) from the community as a whole. What I mean is, if TJB releases her list, this is her individual action, not one that everyone agrees with. It also doesn't mean that the rest of us are about to follow in her footsteps if she does.

• Like 6

I keep a client list ......That's just how I roll. it's quite rather ridiculously short actually.

1 - 1 = ?

I keep a client list too!

Lee Richards: nickname "yah Baby", still needs to be shagged.

RG: nickname "Virtual Hubby #1", honeymoon consumed. Repeat, yes!

Magician: nickname "Hunny Bunny" and "Virtual Hubby #2", honeymoon consumed and a second one on the way!

ETC...

;)

Edit: I should add that my comment above was made tongue in cheek!

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
adding a comment
  • Like 7

My list mainly is nicknames, but do have Mike's, Bob's and Dan's. Whether or not that is their real name, I would not know. But that is the name they give me so I go with that.

Even if it is their real name, no worries because our txt or email history is

" hello are you free at noon today" No way of knowing what that means...

free for a dog grooming( my other job), or free for a coffee, etc.. Obviously these are my regulars so not many notes are needed to remember the what and who's.

For new clients, I only use a nick name after I have spent time with them, that way I know they have visited me at least once and do not need to screen them all over again. Nicknames will contain certain details, much like we have already read here in this thread " guy with beard" " nice guy, see again!" ..." very bad breath, no kiss but nice" lol

But when screening a new client, I do have certain questions that need to be answered first, for my safety.

Besides, doesn't make you feel more appreciated when we remember the fine details?

• Like 2

Nothing wrong about keeping contact information on your friends and wives (ok wife) is there? ;-)

And nothing wrong with getting together with your friends or wife is there?

When seeing ladies I have already met, scheduling the date has nothing to do with services or donation or anything like that. It has to do with setting a date, place and time to get together again

Frankly even with new ladies, booking an encounter is just about setting a date, place and time...with the addition I'll also provide screening/verification information too (btw that won't change, if a lady I want to see requires verification info it will still be provided)

A quick rambling

RG

• Like 1