Confessions of Hobbiest.

Hi! I am quite new for this site, as I joked with a service provider I still have my new car smell. Some recent events in my life lead me here, things that I won't get into for this thread. I was referred by a friend, who has had this lifestyle for a quite some time.

I, like so many hobbiest came to this site not quite sure what they are looking for or how to proceed. I did read a bunch of threads and picked up on the Do's and Dont's quite quickly. Learning the etiquette for service providers isn't the easiest thing. I found myself challenged quite a number of times. After doing more research I figured out finally that I did want to become a hobbiest.

I spoke with a few SP's over the last weeks and decided to book one in via this site (PM). I have a phone, but it's a work phone and it's monitored. Anyways, the following information I hope makes it easier for any other hobbiest that's going through the same motions and train of thought. I followed etiquette to the T with the SP, but once I got there it was entirely different than perception. What do I mean?

I am a guy, I'm 30 years old and I love women. I love oral, I love sex, I love it all. Before the service call; I was ready to roll! Happy to try it out.. having a girlfriend for an hour! :) Closer to time, I grew a bit nervous. What if the service isn't as expected? what I am not as expected? etc, etc, etc... I decided to go through with the service and the SP I chose was very good and take her time since it was my first time.

Don't get me wrong, the initial shock goes away and you get to enjoy yourself. You get the pleasure you were looking for. As a hobbiest you need to realize that there's no chase for the service. There's no rush for it and that it will happen. That I think was the strangest feeling I got... the expected service was delivered without a chase for it. This might not make sense to any service providers.

Anyways, that's just my two cents... I had a great time and I hope the SP did as well. If anyone is reading this, wondering if they should become a hobbiest... make the choice for you. This is my opinion :)

• Like 4

I enjoyed your post -- and ... welcome!

One thing I'd like to comment on, from my perspective: you might be depriving yourself of a deserved compliment when you write: "As a hobbiest you need to realize that there's no chase for the service. There's no rush for it and that it will happen. That I think was the strangest feeling I got... the expected service was delivered without a chase for it. "

As a service provider, I can and (often) do say "no." I am agreeable with meeting less than 25% of the people who contact me. So, if someone met you and she was "green light" ... that's with YOU. With someone else it might not have happened. So, please take this as a personal compliment.

Once you're in the door, it's still not a "sure thing" either. For example, I reserve the right to nicely say "no" and to refund a client's money in full and to stop the session.

I love my work so by the time I'm with a client, I'm typically emotionally enthused and aroused -- so it's very likely the client will seduce me but there's no guarantee.

To put it crudely: I'm not an orgasm vending machine. Very few girls are. So you're still "scoring" in a "guy sense" just with a less-daunting challenge than if you were seeing a girl socially.