Asian Duo???

Guest D***el B***e

I'm in with Oscar10, it is pretty high on my bucket list. I've had a few duos in the past, very hot ones indeed, and would love an Asian duo.

Thanks for the kudos but over the past few years others are probably better resources than me. What I can add is that IF you can find an asian duo they usually are not interactive with each other in my experiences. However if you like the idea of 2 asian SP focusing on you a duo can be fun as hell. Now, trying to find an asian duo is not easy in Ottawa. Much easier in GTA or MTL. None of the asian agencies have advertised a duo recently. Candyland offered them in the past but have not had any good feedback.

Since C&M left town there have not been any asian duos I have been interested in trying, sad to say.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Darn! I was hoping for a miracle. I had one Asian duo a few years ago at a place on Merivale. The girls were less interactive with each other than with me but still a fantastic experience. Unfortunately the place closed down or they moved I can't recall and I ended up losing track of the two girls.