I think JoyfulC deserves special recognition as she started one of the first review Boards . Lyla's list was my first introduction to getting useful information on SPs/ MPAs.It existed long before TERB and CERB. Before Lyla's List, it was hit and miss in the Ottawa Sun.

Thanks JoyfulC

• Like 2

I whole-heartedly agree! I also want to add to the original post, that Christine has also been a great mentor and advisor to new girls getting into/returning to the business. She has always been forthcoming with invaluable advice and feedback.

And she always returns e-mails!

To Joyful-Spirit!

As soon as I see any posts that she makes or replies to I am clicking on it immediately! She seems to be a wonderful person and I love her take on things!

She's been invaluable to me over the many years I've known her and we've also had some pretty fun sloppy duos during that time. Kisses to a sexy, randy lady :)

Definite thanks go out to Christine (JoyfulC) for the work she did as a pioneer in the establishment of an initial review board. Things have certainly evolved, especially in light of the technological advances in software and hardware. However, if you read Christine's blog you will note that she is always perfecting her technical skills (not those ones!!) in the use of the latest communication tools and other high tech gadgets.

Congratulations Christine!