azaria from angels

Anyone see her? She is incredibly sexy. I not sure why there are no reviews. Feel free to pm. I may just have to toftt!

Regards,

Andrew

Please do so and recco this lovely lady ! No lady likes speculation so feel free ( I`m ) sure to post your positive comments.

• Like 2

Clarification Azaria formerly Lexi @ CMJ this is NOT her Recommendation thread LOL.....I would also like to note that if there isn't any Recommendations on a particular lady doesn't mean she isn't awesome! Azaria is full of life and spectacular you will love her! She is a popular girl :) Enjoy your time with her!

• Like 3

LOL no... that is definitely NOT the Lexy in reference recommendation thread... that is the original CMJ Lexy's thread. And boy was she a sweetheart - half asian, busty and confident .... boy do we miss her - but she retired from the business and has not worked for any other spas.

Though the Lexie in question in reference to this thread - lets call her CMJ Lexie # 2- She is gorgeous and CMJ highly recommends her by all means, she had her beginning and training at CMJ, but for various reasons she had to move on to other spas... by having 15 years in this industry, I can personally say that only ONE THING MATTERS, is that the LADIES are happy. Lexxie #2 and I still talk and shes happy, which all that matters.

Paradise is a great spa, and shes a great woman... a definite must see !

• Like 5

Yes... Lexy from CMJ and AZaria from Angels are the same, she is cute and also after enhancing her boobs she looks more sexy. Please let us know where is she now...??? thx.