Amy from BP.

Just had a wonderful time with Amy from BP. This beautiful young lady took my breath away when she opened the door. Amy made me feel right at ease even though there was a wide gap in ages.

Beautiful tight and fit body and a cleavage that goes on for ever. She has a toung piercing that she really knows how to use. Comes off shy and nieve but sure changes when it comes to play time. I have never been taken over like that in my life!

Well worth the visit and would I repete? HELL YES!

• Like 2

There are already reviews of Amy , just keep looking back in history , I think on page 5 . All you need to know there.

• Like 1

I've seen Amy in Kingston twice now and she is simply wonderful. The pictures she uses on BP are genuine, she really is a knock-out. Beautiful face, bright eyes, long blonde hair, luscious bust, and shaved everywhere below her eyebrows. Everything she does is safe, which is perfectly fine with me since her tongue stud will make you forget you're even wearing a rubber. She's very sweet and loves to converse, but once you're into it she brings on the dirty talk pretty damn well. The one downside is that she doesn't offer ... which doesn't ruin the experience but I would enjoy making-out with her regardless.

The first time I saw her was only for a half hour and honestly I didn't last very long. At the time she was the hottest girl to ever climb on top of me and like an idiot I went the whole day without jacking it beforehand. The second time I booked for an hour: we went outside the hotel for a cigarette then came back in, talked, and slowly worked our way into it. It's hard to forget a personality and a body like hers, I'm sure I'll be seeing her again very soon. Highly recommended.

:biggrin: