Nice comeback.

It's true though, you get more response if your a regular visitor here with contributions

Still waiting for you to contribute to the board

I am still in the throws of finding " the right " SP for my first encounter......have talked to a few and even met with a couple but haven't found the one that is "INTO" everything I like ( and has the features I like). I know it sounds like I'm being anal about this ( pardon the pun) but if I'm gonna start to see a SP I want her to be the kind of lady I like and into all that i like. I would like to find one Lady that I can meet with on a regular basis. So if you know any Curvy ladies that like Greek, toys and sum DP ...Let me know.

Think I'm gonna set up a meeting with Miss Cherry as after messaging her a couple of times she seems to be up for a hardcore PSE and I love my ladies curvy.

Hope this explains why I can't add much to most of the discussions and have been mainly reading posts and contacting SP's. Actually was looking at a visit to Ottowa even to meet a couple ladies.

I don't recall discussing my PSE services with you willy. And you really have just asked about ladies for over three months now but haven't seen any. Sorry, unfortunatly I will not be your first because I only see new clients with references. Until your hobbiest "cherry" has been popped and you have a reference from a well respected SP. We will have to keep it at an arms length....

By for now

-Miss Cherry Love

Well Cherry, I'm betting you won't need your whole arm's length to keep him away. :wink:

There's not that many of me around! :lol: