Here's a situation that I'm sure applies to other hobbyists...

It's morning, you're at work and you want to contact a service provider to possibly meet in the evening.

You leave the building and make the initial phone call on your cell phone but there is no answer. You leave a message indicating your interest in meeting in the evening but you don't want to be called back because you will most likely be at your desk at the time. You indicate that you want to be contacted via email instead.

Is this an unreasonable request? I there another way to have a discreet dialog? Sending a personal message on cerb is not an option because other co-workers could potentially see the web site on your monitor.

What do you do if the service provider refuses to send emails outside of cerb?

Guest Ou**or**n

Consider getting a smartphone such as iPhone or one based on Android. CERB can be viewed through a native client for smartphone called Tapatalk. It looks like any smartphone app and you can browse CERB and pm in complete discretion from co-workers even just a few feet away.

More ladies are using texting so that is always an option. Most ladies know timing of phone calls is very difficult and have multiple ways of contact.

What do you do if the service provider refuses to send emails outside of cerb?

I'm confused. Why would a provider refuse email outside of cerb? Providers??

She states that she only wants to deal with personal messages and the phone and I respect her choice. In fact she's has a very good reputation on CERB. There's nothing suspicious.

The simple solution is to not answer my phone and wait for her reponse from a voicemail message.

Guest s******ecan****
Consider getting a smartphone such as iPhone or one based on Android. CERB can be viewed through a native client for smartphone called Tapatalk. It looks like any smartphone app and you can browse CERB and pm in complete discretion from co-workers even just a few feet away.

More ladies are using texting so that is always an option. Most ladies know timing of phone calls is very difficult and have multiple ways of contact.

When I go to CERB using my Blackberry browser I get the mobile version of Cerb. Its pretty decent, though I've never tried sending a PM through the mobile version I'm sure it could be done.

She states that she only wants to deal with personal messages and the phone and I respect her choice. In fact she's has a very good reputation on CERB. There's nothing suspicious.

The simple solution is to not answer my phone and wait for her reponse from a voicemail message.

Well there you go, you answered your own question with the best and easiest solution. :mrgreen:

Good luck.

I believe you should indicate the time you would like, and state whether or not the SP can leave you a voice mail or send a text.

Or what time you will be able to call her back, or what time she can call you, to get you in person.

I have met some SPs who refuse to deal with e-mail claiming it's a waste of time which I believe is nonsense. To each her own, I suppose.

I get at least 30% of my business from e-mail correspondence.