You won't believe this!

What's an undead penis?

Lame joke - blood, penis, vampire-penis... undead penis... Funny ha ha? Meh, not so much huh?

Unfortunately for me (and I guess the other people exposed to it!) I'm often the only one that gets my jokes, sorry, I try... I manage to amuse myself quite well though! :lol:

What is "reverse split peni"... I have a feeling that maybe I don't really want to know, but I can't help myself. I googled "reverse split peni" but couldn't find anything...

Lame joke - blood, penis, vampire-penis... undead penis... Funny ha ha? Meh, not so much huh?

Unfortunately for me (and I guess the other people exposed to it!) I'm often the only one that gets my jokes, sorry, I try... I manage to amuse myself quite well though! :lol:

What is "reverse split peni"... I have a feeling that maybe I don't really want to know, but I can't help myself. I googled "reverse split peni" but couldn't find anything...

Sorry for the hijack - Some things are only best left to the imagination - go to YouTube and do a search using Keyword: "Split cock reaction video". The reaction from the British guy speaks for itself I think. I really don't know what it is either and maybe I should keep my innocence intact. Try doing a search on "Split cock video"...that might give better results. I used that search keyword and it yielded some hits - but I didn't open anything, I just didn't have the stones to keep digging.

Thanks Jabba - Ya, I'm not so sure I'm that curious now either... the reaction videos, the term "split cock", my gut feeling... I'm thinking maybe I'll just let it go.

As tempted as I am, this may be too scary for me too - I think I'd regret delving any deeper.

I believe that ignorance really is bliss sometimes.

Sorry for the hijack - Some things are only best left to the imagination - go to YouTube and do a search using Keyword: "Split cock reaction video". The reaction from the British guy speaks for itself I think. I really don't know what it is either and maybe I should keep my innocence intact. Try doing a search on "Split cock video"...that might give better results. I used that search keyword and it yielded some hits - but I didn't open anything, I just didn't have the stones to keep digging.

Thanks Jabba - Ya, I'm not so sure I'm that curious now either... the reaction videos, the term "split cock", my gut feeling... I'm thinking maybe I'll just let it go.

As tempted as I am, this may be too scary for me too - I think I'd regret delving any deeper.

I believe that ignorance really is bliss sometimes.

I think you mean a hypospadias view here

I've seen it twice...

Additional Comments:

re: blood in general. Many people are blood aversive.. not just menstrual blood. Some faint at the mere sight of blood. Women have to get over this obviously..

Until I lived in the UK I gave blood as often as I could as I'm not only not blood squeamish but have great veins for poking.. now I can't do it anymore for the fear of madcow dz.

One of the first things I had to learn how to do in my post-grad education as a clinician was to take blood..and no.. we didn't practice on oranges but rather each other.

I think you mean a hypospadias view here

I've seen it twice...

Additional Comments:

re: blood in general. Many people are blood aversive.. not just menstrual blood. Some faint at the mere sight of blood. Women have to get over this obviously..

Until I lived in the UK I gave blood as often as I could as I'm not only not blood squeamish but have great veins for poking.. now I can't do it anymore for the fear of madcow dz.

One of the first things I had to learn how to do in my post-grad education as a clinician was to take blood..and no.. we didn't practice on oranges but rather each other.

Hey Carrie - I hope your link doesn't lead me to see something I really don't want to see.:shock:

If you can think of it, someone somewhere has a fetish for it. Who are we to judge them? Yes, it's weird, and it is something most of us will likely never try. But that doesn't make the people out there who have tried - and enjoyed it - some kind of social leper. Aren't we all adults?

Hey Carrie - I hope your link doesn't lead me to see something I really don't want to see.:shock:

chicken!!! go look!

it's a split head on the underside of the cock.. was just trying to clarify if that's what was meant.

This was posted on Ottawa's CL

BLOOD LOVERS - w4m - 22 (OTTAWA HULL GATINEAU)

Date: 2010-05-10, 6:20PM EDT

Reply To This Post

Hello to All You men who love Blood!

It's that time of month and I know you blood lovers are out there!!

Call for details

Melanie

###-###-####

Is this saying what I think it is saying?

Is this just for the vampires?

This can not be a healthy thing to pursue.

I believe it.

Now the Canadiens beating the Penguins, THAT I can't believe :cry: :cry: