Sweden's prostitution solution ... Comments anyone?

Wow, talk about finding all the mythology of Sweden's laws and putting them into one article!

Massage parlours disappeared? since when, they have tripled in numbers since 1999

Trafficking is nil? then why are police in a recent news video responding to a client report that he thought a particular non Swedish speaking .. was trafficked and coerced. And why is the Swedish police themselves reporting figures for it, suggtesting the numbers have not changed at all. and in fact are higher than Germany's figures.

street work decreased by 2/3. welcome to the world wide web dudes. they moved indoors.

• Like 1

The first of the article says "the number of trafficked women is nil". A few lines later it says "200 to 400". It cannot be both.

A bunch of made-up statistics pretending to be research.

Frustrating that nonsense like this is out there confusing the issue.

In any discussion especially one as polarizing as this one there will be misleading information used to further/justify each position on said issue. I've read a lot of stuff and found at the extreme there has been misinformation and statistics used on both sides of these discussions to advance/justify said position. The key for me is to be educated, keep an open mind and search for the middle ground.

Peace

MG

Trafficking is nil? then why are police in a recent news video responding to a client report that he thought a particular non Swedish speaking .. was trafficked and coerced.

Do you have a link to this video? I want to see it. I wonder why the police didn't arrest him for being a client.

Yes I can only imagine the misinformation given to the Harper Regime. Probably why these idiots would attempt to enact a bill C 3 6 that will become a law in the very near future. I beleive that penalties should be harsh for coherecing unwillful prostitution. Many fine ladies are in this business by their own freewill. To be subdued by our goverment is a total violation of our rights. To each their own. I can only ask them not to meddle with what they do not understand.

In any discussion especially one as polarizing as this one there will be misleading information used to further/justify each position on said issue. I've read a lot of stuff and found at the extreme there has been misinformation and statistics used on both sides of these discussions to advance/justify said position. The key for me is to be educated, keep an open mind and search for the middle ground.

Peace

MG

Do you have a link to this video? I want to see it. I wonder why the police didn't arrest him for being a client.

The video does not include the person who called to report the .. might be a victim, He, i think, reported anonymously.

The video is here

• Like 1