At the Montcalm, next door to the hospital. I wonder if it will make it a an actual strip club.

They already have dancer's that go and jam on Friday's. Being so close to the university as well, really young crowd.

I don't see much business here in the Peg anymore for strip club's. For instance my ex just went to Teaser's with some co-worker's. He asked the waitress when the entertainment was starting. She said for a few buck's she'd entertain them. So they all pooled in and she got up on main stage and danced. She came around to get them another round. He asked again and she said oh it will probably be me again. He's such a horn dog that anything that move's is entertaining to him. But he said watching her once was great, but watching again in a half hour wasn't as appealing. Variety he say's,lol

It'll just be another version of the same song for Winnipeg.

Average looking girls, private dances with no touching and overpriced drinks. Woo-Hoo! Sign me up. :roll:

yeah, there must be rules against touching in wpg? I noticed that things are much more liberal in other... jurisdictions.

maybe we have too many strip clubs, and so there isn't enough visitors to keep the dancers employed?

Yah I agree, But I did go to Sin City a few weeks ago and found it was pretty good for Winnipeg. There were lots of female customers watching and the dancers were comeing out after a short break instead of watching three dances then haveing to wait 30 to 45 minutes for the next one. Dancers were pretty hot looking. Private dancing going on behind the curtain. It's not like down east but not too bad and the best I've seen in Winnipeg. Not that I go to strip clubs much so I may be out to lunch.

I was there on Friday and from what I saw it's basically the same as it was before except with two poles on the dance floor. There was also supposedly private dance areas but I didn't check them out.

Yeah, I went to a strip club in Brandon and they had two girls on and they took turns dancing, one every 30 minutes.

Now, I'm sorry I was in Vegas a year and half ago and went to a strip club there, HOLY CRAP! We got a long ways to go.

Remember all the dancers in Manitoba come from the same agent. No matter what club you go to they will all be the same girls in rotation! The only time you will see new girls is when they come from out of town.

There are a couple girls I know from Vegas that come all the way here to dance!

Myself and Tina went to the new club a few days ago! Had an awsome time! We loved the Private dance rooms! Hot! We saw great dancers- loved the stage!

Rob will always have the better looking girls! And he is now the King of Nude- owning 3 clubs in the peg city!

We love to support our city pole workers!

Remember all the dancers in Manitoba come from the same agent. No matter what club you go to they will all be the same girls in rotation! The only time you will see new girls is when they come from out of town.

There are a couple girls I know from Vegas that come all the way here to dance!

Myself and Tina went to the new club a few days ago! Had an awsome time! We loved the Private dance rooms! Hot! We saw great dancers- loved the stage!

Rob will always have the better looking girls! And he is now the King of Nude- owning 3 clubs in the peg city!

We love to support our city pole workers!

So what are the private rooms like? I guess nothing like what you get in Toronto?

Yeah..... no telephone booths or condoms on the floor to step over!! lol.....J/J!!!

They are really nice!

Might stop in there tonight!

Come see us for a drink everyone!

Lets all sit in sniffers row and throw money!!!!

Yeah!

lol

I'm sorry but i got to get in on this. I love going to the strip clubs just because it's like a happy place. the women are hot, guys atren't getting rowdy with each other how can they you can't distract a man when there is a hot naked female in front of them. lol. :boobies: any whoo i thinh lips sticks is my new fave and i think alana agrees i had a blast but i felt it the morning after and well thAT WASN'T THE BEST LOL BUT I WOULD SAY IF YOU WANT TO GO CHECK THE PLACE OUT I GIVE IT THREE:boobies::boobies::boobies: UP!!

Stopped in at lipstixx last friday. I don't think its very good comared to S City or Teasers. There isn't even a stage. The dancers are on floor level so if there is a crowd infront of where you are sitting, you cant see her! There were a couple of good looking girls walking around selling private shows in a see through curtained off area. The private shows are $30 per song which I feel is wayyyyyy to much, but thats just me. I got bored pretty quickly so I decided to check out Teasers just for the heck of it. Teasers happened to have way better looking girls (IMHO) working that night. The bar wasn't very crowded beacuse of the long weekend i suppose, but it was a good time. At one point all the waitresses and a few dancers got up on stage and danced toppless together wich was cool.

I don't mean to be to hard on Lipstixx, but it just didn't seem like they are trying to hard to be a full on "Strip Club". If you don't agree, thats fine. It's just my opinion.

that's cool everyone has thier opinion . I think it's fun just because it's new and me and alana have been to solid gold, s city teasers way too much but from a guys point of view teasers is pretty good because the rules are a little more relaxed and you can get some extra's in the back if you know what i mean . i wont be visiting them for a while any bar at that fact. i need to take it a little easy. lol

to all the naysayers - some questions?

do you like going out for a drink?

do you like naked women?

do you like to be around beautiful women?

do you like to have a good time?

I've lived in Manitoba all my live so I'm used to not being able to touch - however most strip bars encourage the girls to have a drink with the guy - here in Brandon we throw money at the ladies and 99% of the time they will come and either sign the poster or have a drink with you

I love going to strip bars - and will be checking lipstick out this week maybe Wednesday depends on the golf game but for sure on Thursday - so if you like to have a good time - I'm buying Thursday at around 9pm

my regular is out of time sooooo - mmm good time will be head:motion:

here in Brandon we throw money at the ladies and 99% of the time they will come and either sign the poster or have a drink with you

WhooHoo!

And if you feed a stray dog it will let you pat it.

here in Brandon

Kingforaday-I go to Brandon occassionally. what are the options for strip clubs in Brandon?

Posted via Mobile Device

Both my sister and ex girlfriend have worked as dancers. My sister has worrked as a dancer for the past 4 years in eastern coast of the US. She has also worked here in Winnipeg and her opinion is that Winnipeg strip bars are pretty conservative and "frumpy" compared to peeler joints in other cities like Montreal. She had many crazy stories from her time in Atlanta and Miami where guys are allowed to touch.(Double the security for those places though)

Having a new stripbar in the city is not at all exciting. It will just be the same chickies rotated. Meh.