Hi loves,

I dislike shopping for a new cell phone plan with the ferocity of a thousand firey suns. Could any of you out there recomend a decent cell company that wont charge me an arm and a leg and has a worth while plan? I text a fair bit and need local talk time through out the day and evening.

I'm with a company that rhymes with Hell at the moment and no longer want to give them quite as much of my hard earned money

Thanks, November

http://www.solomobile.ca/Plans_Rates/Prepaid_Plan_Unbeatable/Rates.aspx

You can find those phones at Walmart (and they have some nice one) and activate it yourself.

I know most people want contract, but with the So Low plans, I've realized it was way cheaper... I pay 45$ for 400mins, unlimited texts, incoming calls, nights and week-ends (starting at 7), caller ID, blocked ID when I call, ALL PREPAID.

Check it out!

Solomobile and Virgin Mobile use the bell network, but they have different rate plans and phones.

I am with virgin mobile I pay about 60 a month included blackberry data. and 500 mb of browser data. I am impressed. considering what I have with Bell for my personal cell phone.

Telus has a great pay-as-you-go option for $45 a month that includes:

Free incoming all the time

Unlimited text

Free outgoing between 6 pm and 7 am

Free weekends

Call Display

Voice Mail (3 msgs.)

If you don't do a lot of outgoing calls during the day, this is the plan for you.

I put an extra $10 card on just in case I do need to call out and barely have to use it as most clients call me. You can add other options to your phone by having an online account for your number including I believe automatic top-up from your bank acct.

There are different models of phone - the one I got was $99 with a $20 card, so came out to basically $79 for the phone, with another $25 card to activate plus taxes and away I went.

I just recently gave up my phone from "Hell" and can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

Thanks for the phone plan info, Solo won out in the end. I'm happy with the phone and the plan that they offered. Good by Bell LOL.

Anyone have any leads on high usage plans ?

900+ mins months

unlimited BB

unlimited LD in North America

VM etc..