How many "clients" a day?

How Many Clients do you see?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Clients do you see?

• 1 - 2 per day
    • 3+ per day
    • Only see a few a week
    • As many as I can book appointments for.

So, I'm curious to hear from some SP's I understand that I may not get many answers and thats fine. But my question is this? How many clients do some of you see a day, or week?

If you don't answer I completely understand, enquiring minds want to know.

From what I have heard and read some will only do 1 or 2 a day, others will pack them in one right after the other.

P.S. I will add a poll to this thread to make it more annonymous.

Edited by ThisOneWorks
Managed to make the poll annonymous.
  • Like 1

Interesting Question.

While I imagine that the answers will vary from one lady to the next, I personally prefer to visit with as few gentlemen as possible. I would rather have a few VERY enjoyable visits that be a busy bee. This is just my preference however and every woman is different and her needs are different as well.

I enjoy and prefer the extended date, as that is what appeals to me as a companion.

Curious to see what other responses you receive....

Emily

Not being an SP, but having seen answers to this before here on CERB, I believe the range was anywhere from 1 client a day to 7-8 or more a day for others, with the generality being the SPs seeing 1 a day were more into the hobby as a hobby for themselves (more as a passion) which they enjoy while making good money vs. doing the job just for the sake of making as much money as possible (more mechanical work).

Some Agency girls seem to be shuttled around a fair bit on any given night (as much as I am sure some Indie's do the same).

Personally, I prefer the former, but have encountered the later as well.

I believe it's all out there to whatever floats yer boat.

Guest s******ecan****

Then there is always the distinction between how many clients an SP would like to to see, as oppossed to how many they actually do. As Emily points out she prefers the longer encounters with 1 client which in terms of revenue and hours on call is more or less the same as seeing 2 or 3 clients.

Also some ladies may be busier than they want to be due to economic reasons. It may also be a challenge to limit one's availibility without becoming forgotten about altogether (ie if a lady only books 1 or 2 clients a week she may be turning away other requests who may eventually stop contacting her. If some of her regulars drop out she may need to get busier again to re-establish herself).

No doubt at times ladies have to be concerned with no shows. Do you book only 2 for the day because that is your preferred limit? Or do you book 4 reasoning that at least 1 may not show up, but then risk having all 4 keep their appointments.

As gentlemen we need to be empathetic to these challenges, after all the ladies are providing a service which has real physical demands, and of course each client expects the lady to be in top form for each appointment.

I would say that the SPs who see 1-3 clients a day emotionally and physically invest themselves with each client. It has to be draining after investing all that energy. So it makes sense why their rates are what they are.

The SPs who see numerous clients a day, tend to stay adrift and are really not invest in the session at all and offer one shot and a mediocre to bad experience. Maybe the price is cheaper, but are you really getting more bang for your buck?

• Like 4

I like to see one client during the daytime and one client at night as a general rule of thumb. It leaves room for everything else I have to do during the day while my son is at school and leaves me free after work in the evening to still have a social life with my friends.

I always have a strange guilt seeing a client when I have just come from another client's house or rushing away from one client to go see another.

It doesnt always work out that way tho unfortunately (slow weeks etc)..however on a slow week I remember I decided to accept calls from three clients in one day and that was enough for me, I was exhausted after and I even got a call afterwards to go on an outcall that evening and I turned it down saying I wasn't accepting any more calls that day.

I believe with many of the SP's I've chatted with over the years it's quality not quantity. The agency ladies tend to have many more clients per day. They don't control their schedule and get burned out quickly. The Indy ladies are the Quality I look for.

-They are always well done in all aspects

-Non rushed service

-Care about what you think and say

-In the profession because they like the company of men who appreciate who they are. They love what they do and it shows in the image they present.

I'm with the other ladies who have posted here- 1-2 per day and 3-4 days per week. If I see more than that, it feels less enjoyable and I get stressed out, and I don't want to offer bad service to anyone just because I chose to see more people than I wanted to. Every experience should be a great one for both of us!

Depends on the client as well. I've had many ladies tell me that after my visits they have to take a day or 2 off to recover from my fantastic love making techniques and enormous manhood.;-)

I think it's really cool, that we have this site that we can ask a question and get some good answers. I did even get a few SP's emailing me and their answers were along the same lines as posted above.

For those still not sure wether this is the place to check instead of some of the "lists" that are out there. ;-) Hopefully this post will put your minds at ease.

Thanks for all of you that posted and to the SP's that voted . . . and yes, even wildstallion's silly, but funny comment. :-)