Is it just me, or are many MAs - even experienced ones - ignorant of how to provide a satisfying finish? Here's what I mean. When a man masturbates, the palm of his hand is in contact with the most sensitive part of his member - the underside - with a focus on the tip. This makes for a wonderful tingling sensation, particularly at orgasm. The problem is that a lot of MAs don't seem to grasp this, and end up palming the exact opposite region: the back of the penis, toward the bone. In fairness, this is what is most comfortable/natural for the giver when approaching from the front. But it is not impossible to change one's angle and/or grip so that the recipient receives maximum pleasure. I invite all MAs to consider these facts for future sessions.

(By the way: I had originally titled my post "MA Stroking Technique", but figured that "MA Ignorance" would attract more clicks. This message is not meant to be hostile, but informative.)

I get what you mean. I've personally found that each man is an individual and likes and dislikes are right across the board. What feels great for one man feels like nothing for another. I always appreciate my client telling me his individual preferences.

If you google it you might be able to find a site or two or youtube that shows a variety of "handy" techniques they can use, then just pass it on. Also, give some direction. If they are younger, actually they probably have no clue and little desire to find out more. If they are responsive to direction, they could get a LOT more repeat biz or new biz and be very busy if they find out how to give a truly erotic experience.

All you can do is pass on the info and if they have no desire to learn better techniques, to just not return.

Personally, I use both hands at the same time, fingertips, wrists, ;)

Tease, denial, prolonging things, etc

Is it just me, or are many MAs - even experienced ones - ignorant of how to provide a satisfying finish? Here's what I mean. When a man masturbates, the palm of his hand is in contact with the most sensitive part of his member - the underside - with a focus on the tip. This makes for a wonderful tingling sensation, particularly at orgasm. The problem is that a lot of MAs don't seem to grasp this, and end up palming the exact opposite region: the back of the penis, toward the bone. In fairness, this is what is most comfortable/natural for the giver when approaching from the front. But it is not impossible to change one's angle and/or grip so that the recipient receives maximum pleasure. I invite all MAs to consider these facts for future sessions.

(By the way: I had originally titled my post "MA Stroking Technique", but figured that "MA Ignorance" would attract more clicks. This message is not meant to be hostile, but informative.)

I am the total opposite I prefer the base of my penis and my balls being stroked. I fine the stroking of the tip or head of my penis painful.

So it is different for everyone!

Like Megan, I appreciate some communication from my client if something I am doing, or not doing, isn't feeling good. I can't read minds, so a little help and direction has to be up to the client. Never be shy to tell us what you like or don't. We're here for your pleasure and satisfaction, and I would be rather upset if I discovered a client was unhappy with certain aspects of our session, and failed to communicate them to me.

Antlerman....great link! Perhaps you gentlemen could let us know which one of them you enjoy!

Thanks......some are fun...and others are difficult to do on your own........but it is a good site....heheheheh

Guest M**th**d

Umm Meg I would like to have a mixture of all of those techinques. Then again I doubt I would last long enough to even try two or three of them. :oops:

Antlerman....great link! Perhaps you gentlemen could let us know which one of them you enjoy!

this is the site I was looking for another time.

Depending on the time I have and sometimes size, I always do at least some of all of the examples. I do not think there is any of them that I do not do at some point. Some of the techniques are ideal for someone who is PE, because they are so light, slow, or use just a little contact area. :idea:

for those "cosmo" ladies......

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/hand-job

ehow......

http://www.ehow.com/how_2075056_give-hand-job-man.html

a 5 page rub by rub description...with some dialogue video...Sexy accent on lady

http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/sextechnique/0,,traceycox_908l7j8j,00.html

all from your resident master...bator!!!!

I am the total opposite I prefer the base of my penis and my balls being stroked. I fine the stroking of the tip or head of my penis painful.

So it is different for everyone!

I can see why your name is "E.D. man".