Female multiple orgasms/pussy squirting

Would anyone have any recommendations as to SPs they enjoy who love cumming, hopefully more than once during a session? The louder the better icon_mrgreen.gif!! I LOVE it when a woman gets as much of a thrill from a hot session as I do...REALLY makes it all worthwhile for me! Also, anyone know an SP who squirts. That would be a fantasy cum true for me!! Any leads great appreciated!

there is sweet chantal from ottawa never try her myself

Can anyone offer a review of Chantal? Otherwise, I'm looking at SPs in the Ottawa region or those who visit.

You asked, you get. :) A review.

I took her up on the $200 king treatment or whatever.

For looks, I'd say her pictures are fairly accurate. Not great looking, not bad either, I'd give her a 6 or 7.

She lives in an area with parking nearby (a plus), near downtown.

She is very mechanical, and she does answer the phone if you are there, but won't interrupt anything to do that.

She starts with a BBBJ in the shower until you cum (not CIM!), then in the bed she gives you the option of DATY or watching her play with toys. I took the toy option, she very quickly came, then she got on top of me. After a while, she asked to switch to me on top, then I asked her for doggy, which she did.

When it was done, she was up and getting cleaned up for the next appointment. I did feel a bit rushed to get out of there, even though my hour wasn't up.

I'd give the service a 7/10 (I'd give it a 6 but her BBBJ was fantastic!)

You asked, you get. :) A review.

I took her up on the $200 king treatment or whatever.

For looks, I'd say her pictures are fairly accurate. Not great looking, not bad either, I'd give her a 6 or 7.

She lives in an area with parking nearby (a plus), near downtown.

She is very mechanical, and she does answer the phone if you are there, but won't interrupt anything to do that.

She starts with a BBBJ in the shower until you cum (not CIM!), then in the bed she gives you the option of DATY or watching her play with toys. I took the toy option, she very quickly came, then she got on top of me. After a while, she asked to switch to me on top, then I asked her for doggy, which she did.

When it was done, she was up and getting cleaned up for the next appointment. I did feel a bit rushed to get out of there, even though my hour wasn't up.

I'd give the service a 7/10 (I'd give it a 6 but her BBBJ was fantastic!)

Thanks funguy22 for the review. Sorry you had to toftt...I'll pass. I owe you a beer!

Would anyone have any recommendations as to SPs they enjoy who love cumming, hopefully more than once during a session? The louder the better icon_mrgreen.gif!! I LOVE it when a woman gets as much of a thrill from a hot session as I do...REALLY makes it all worthwhile for me! Also, anyone know an SP who squirts. That would be a fantasy cum true for me!! Any leads great appreciated!

Hey, funny you should ask... I saw Veronica Valentine (from EC) last night and had the pleasure of (at least 3) orgasms and squirts from this hot lady: once while DATY, once in 69 (squirt right onto my chest while I was using my fingers on her), and then again while inside her. And now that I think about it, there may have been another while she was on top of me... Definitely a sexy lady who enjoys what she does... highly recommend.

Hey, funny you should ask... I saw Veronica Valentine (from EC) last night and had the pleasure of (at least 3) orgasms and squirts from this hot lady: once while DATY, once in 69 (squirt right onto my chest while I was using my fingers on her), and then again while inside her. And now that I think about it, there may have been another while she was on top of me... Definitely a sexy lady who enjoys what she does... highly recommend.

mrniceguy, Great news!! Thanks! I've emailed her already!! ..hope she has as much fun with me lol!!

I had the pleasure late last week, she does squirt, it comes fast and easy. She enjoys her work!

• Like 1

Thanks Pete, I've booked with her in Toronto for next weekend. Have you seen her? Any suggestions as to what she likes?

I haven't seen her (I'm a very casual hobbyist) but from the vids on her site, she looks like a lot of fun